Haikyuu!!! | Ushijima Wakatoshi

I am so sorry for no work at all! Now I'm half half back sooooooo ENJOYY!!!

~~~

It was summer break when the students were always waiting for summer practice.

"Hinata!" A [h/c] haired male smiled as he skipped to his childhood friend. The orange haired male grinned and jumped onto his friend.

"I miss you" Hinata smiled and hugged [m/n] tightly. The [h/c]-nette chuckled.

"Me too. I'm been so busy with my practices nowadays." He said and sighed.

"Oi, boke!" A black haired male walked up being Hinata. [m/n] looked at the guy behind his friend and tilted his head before he eyed him suspiciously.

"Who are you? Why.... Why.... Are you his boyfriend?" [m/n] asked tilting his head to the side innocently. Blood rose up to the Karasuno volleyball players' faces.

[m/n] watched their expressions and burst out into laughter.

"[m-m/n]!!" Hinata stuttered and looked away. Kageyama looked away with his red face.

Hinata hit [m/n] lightly on his shoulder. Kageyama just watched them. Suddenly, Hinata froze and looked past his friend.

"[m/n]" a sound from behind them.

"Japan!!" Hinata and Kageyama stared at the person behind [m/n].

[m/n] turned around and smiled.

"Oh, Wakatoshi" he smiled and looked at his teammate.

"[m/n], let's go and warm up" the tall built man said. The [h/c] haired man pouted and nodded.

"Alright! See you around." He waved before he walked off with Wakatoshi.

Hinata and Kageyama blinked and stared at the two.

"Wha....?"

.

"One touché!" [m/n] shouted and looked at the ball. Sanemi received the ball and tossed it to Wakatoshi.

"Miracle boy!" A red spikey haired male exclaimed as Wakatoshi slammed down the ball.

"Yay!" [m/n] and Tendou cheered as their team won the round.

"Ughh..." Hinata frowned as he watched his friend from the other side. Kageyama watched his boyfriend.

"Hey Hinata! Le-" [m/n] waved at his friend before Wakatoshi suddenly wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled him away.

"Eh? Eh? Eh?" He looked up at the male confusingly.

"Ooh~ Wakatoshi-kun~" Tendou grinned as he watched from afar.

.

"Can you not pull me away when I talk to my friend?" [m/n] whined while hugging his pillow closed to his chest, pouting.

Wakatoshi ignored him and continued to read his magazine. [m/n] frowned and huffed throwing the pillow over to his face.

(T/N: no damage!)

Wakatoshi remained unfazed and glanced at his friend.

"You just look happy with others." He said and sighed. [m/n] hummed and raised an eyebrow up.

"So? Why? Are you jealous?" The [h/c] haired male smirked.

"Yes" the dark-olive haired male replied instantly.

[m/n] blushed faintly and shook his head.

"Are you ser-"

"I am" Wakatoshi cut him off and put his magazine onto the bed, looking up at him.

[m/n] gulped and looked away. But Wakatoshi grabbed his arm and pulled him onto his lap.

He then cupped his chin and pulled him into a deep kiss.

The [h/c] haired male didn't resist and return the kiss, blushing and closed his eyes. The green haired male smiled and gently pushed [m/n] onto the bed.

[m/n] broke the kiss and stopped Wakatoshi.

"Wa-wait, Watako-"

"I'm not gonna wait any longer." Wakatoshi said with his innocent green puppy eyes.
[m/n] groaned at his puppy eyes. He just couldn't push him off.

Before he could say anything, his clothes were completely off.

"Wh-when do you strip me??" [m/n] said astonishly. Wakatoshi quickly captured the male's lip with his.

"Wa-wait hmm~" [m/n] moaned into the kiss and slowly gave in. Wakatoshi smiled and lifted up his bottom.

"Eek!" He slipped his tongue into him. [m/n] gasped and arched his back.

"N-no ahn..." The green haired male pushed one finger into the [h/c] haired male. Wakatoshi continued to prepare him so [m/n] could able to take his size in.

"Enough... I want you now..." The smaller male said while covering his red flushing face. Wakatoshi smiled and pulled down his pant, enouh for his massive d!ck to be free.

[m/n] gulped when he saw the size and started to pull away, crawling away. The bigger male noticed and quickly grabbed his legs.

"I'll be gentle [m/n]..." Wakatoshi whispered and slowly pushed his length into [m/n] while the other male squirmed a little.

Wakatoshi stopped when he was fully inside him. [m/n] panted heavily and shifted into a more comfortable position with a big bulge form in his stomach.

"You are really big in here~" the male blushed while rubbing the bulge with his hand.

This switched Wakatoshi on as if he was a robot. The male started to move his hip roughly and groaned lowly.

"Wha- Slow down ah! Ahnn! Waka-" the [h/c] haired male moaned and arched his back, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I can't [m/n]~" Wakatoshi grunted and moved his hip roughly, spanking his boyfriend's ass with his rough big hand.

[m/n] moaned loudly and closed his eyes. The green haired male smiled when he saw him enjoying and grabbed his smaller d!ck with his hand, stroking it.

"D-don't do that... I'll cUm~" he whimpered and looked at his hand movements.

"It feels so good in you, [m/n]~" Wakatoshi groaned into the male's ear before he cum inside him. 

[m/n] bit his lip and cum onto his own chest, looking up at his lover.

"I love you [m/n]" he whispered and hugged the male tightly.

[m/n] giggled.

"You can be very cute too" he smiled and kissed his forehead softly.

Little do they know, a male was standing behind the door grinning widely.

"Ooh~ miracle boy~"

Extra:

"Wakatoshi! Miracle boy! It's a miracle that you have a boyfriend now." Tendou smiled with his half lidded eyes.

[m/n] choked on his water when he heard Tendou said that while the others were laughing. On the other hand, Ushijima was rubbing his back.

"You're alright?" He asked worriedly. [m/n] smiled and nodded ensuring that he was fine.

"Semi! Semi! Semi! Semi! Can I sleep with you tonight? Wakatoshi-kun and [m/n]-kun are too loud..." Tendou sighed and grinned.

Wakatoshi blushed faintly and looked down at his boyfriend who was sitting down then leaned down to his ear.

"Come over tonight" he whispered deeply.

Fin~