Kuroshitsuji | Undertaker

"[m/n]... let go... your mother..." the [h/c] haired male screamed and shook his head as he walked out of his house. Warm salty tears dripped down from his eyes as he silently walked down to the dark alley and stopped in front of an old shop, 'UNDERTAKER' sign hung on top of the door. He sighed loudly, tiredly and wiped his tears with his sleeve before he walked into the shop. The soft ringing bell rang on the door.

"Hello?" [m/n] looked around the empty old shop with empty coffins laying around on the floor and some leaned against the wall. A candle on the table lighted dimly bright enough to see. He walked around looking at the fine made coffins.

There was a coffin leaned against the wall beside the table. He flinched when he heard the creaking noise of the lid of the coffin moved. He turned around to see a long greyish haired male in the coffin. He giggled weirdly and stepped out of the coffin.

"Is today the day you'll condescend to enter one of my special coffins?" [m/n] shook his head and looked at the male.

"For my mother..." he covered his mouth as he felt his eyes gathered at the corner of his eyes. Undertaker stared at him before nodded. He sat him on one of the closed coffin and went to brewed tea for [m/n]. He came back with two beakers of tea. [m/n] stared at the beaker before took one. He wiped his eyes and hiccupped softly.

"I'll make your mother's coffin beautiful" Undertaker smiled and patted [m/n]'s head softly. He was not himself who asked for jokes when he met with him.

After the funeral of [m/n]'s mother, [m/n] moved to work with Undertaker. He would sometimes try to crack a joke for him.

"Welcome!" [m/n] smiled softly at a young male customer. He was dusting away the dusts and cleaned the shop.

"I will like to buy a coffin for my late wife," he said gently and looked [m/n] with lust hidden eyes. [m/n] nodded and cleaned his hands and fixed his clothes. He walked to the young male.

"I'm sorry to hear that but which will you like?" he asked as he stood in front of him. The young male smirked and pointed at the coffin with perfectly crafted flowers decorated at the side of the outline. [m/n] nodded again and went to call Undertaker. He went to the coffin and closed the lid and waited for Undertaker. The young male trapped [m/n] in between his arms and moved closed to his neck. [m/n] whimpered softly and tried to push him away.

"S-sir... we c-can't... please..." [m/n] turned his head away to avoid the kiss. The young male growled and grabbed his crotch making him jolted.

"I believe this is where to sell coffin not service~" Undertaker walked out from a coffin and stopped at the back of the young man. He giggled weirdly and tickled his sides with his long black nails. The young male who tried to stop his laughter and angrily pushed [m/n] to undertaker. He stomped out of the shop and slammed the door shut.

"Un-undertaker... I'm so-" Undertaker cut [m/n] off with a kiss and pushed him onto the closed coffin. He pulled away and giggled softly.

"Don't let anyone touch you~" he buried his face to his chest and nuzzled childishly. [m/n] blushed and nodded. He let the long grey haired male to nuzzle to his chest. Undertaker pulled away and looked directly to [m/n]'s [e/c] eyes even though his own eyes were covered by his long front hair.

"Undertaker?" [m/n] gulped and backed away a little.

"I love you" Undertaker said straight forwards. [m/n] tilted his head looking at him in shocked yet happy. Undertaker then burst into laughter and put his finger onto his lip.

"Y-you just ma-make fun of me is-isn't?" [m/n] trembled and pulled him away and ran to take his things but he was tackled down onto the table.

"I really love you, [m/n]. Let me prove it to you" Undertaker whispered as he slowly took off [m/n]'s shirt and threw it over his shoulder. He sucked on his neck and slowly nibbled around his neck to find his sweet spot. He giggled weirdly when he found his sweet spot and sucked onto hard enough.

"H-hmm... Undertaker..." [m/n] moaned and wrapped his arms around Undertaker's neck. He gently took his hat and set them beside the table and brushed his grey hair but he stopped him.

"Don't" Undertaker said as he stood up straight. [m/n] tilted his head as he looked at him.

"My face..." [m/n] shook his head and pulled Undertaker to his chest. He smiled and planted a soft kiss on his head before pushed his long front hair back.

"Handsome" [m/n] giggled and licked the long scar on Undertaker's face. Undertaker watched [m/n] with light blush on his pale cheek. His yellowish green eyes travelled to [m/n]'s chest. He leaned and sucked onto his nipple and pulled out his pant and boxer.

[m/n] moaned at the cold air and slowly slid Undertaker's clothes off. His hand ghostly roamed around his chest and dangerously wrapped his fingers around his member.

"Ugh..." Undertaker jolted and looked down. He smirked and gently fingering [m/n] with his long fingers. He began to scissoring his hole. [m/n] grunted and stroked Undertaker's member. He licked his lip when the precum began to drip out of the slit.

"E-enough..." [m/n] moaned out and pulled Undertaker's finger out. He pulled him closer by pulling his member and positioned it on his hole. [m/n] bit his lip and shook his arse playfully. Undertaker giggled and pushed himself into [m/n] roughly making the male arched his back and screamed loudly.

"Un-dertaker!" he closed his [e/c] eyes tightly. Undertaker chuckled and kissed [m/n] softly.

"Shush... it's alright" the grey haired male whispered and caressed the [h/c] haired male's cheek softly. [m/n] took a deep breathe before he nodded his head as if to tell Undertaker to move. Undertaker took the message and without second thought he moved his hip.

"Ahnn..." [m/n] opened his [e/c] eyes and moaned as the hot thick member slid in and out of him. He clenched around Undertaker and panted softly.

"Mo-more... Faster" Undertaker smirked and gripped onto [m/n]'s hip tightly and thrust deep into him roughly. He pulled him back to his thrust. [m/n]'s eyes widened and arched his back.

"There! Ah!" he screamed when his sweet spot was found. Undertaker panted and groaned lowly as he stopped his hip making the male under whimpered and glared at him.

"Beg" he said sternly. [m/n] shivered and looked away, blushing madly.

"I won't move" the long grey haired male said. The [h/l] [h/c] haired male grunted and pulled the male above to his face.

"Un-dertaker... move your hot thick cock inside me. Fuck me please..." [m/n] begged, blinking his eyes cutely. Undertaker bit his lip and moved his hip wildly, latching his mouth on [m/n]'s nipple. [m/n] gasped and took his head back when he felt a knot on his stomach.

"I th-think I'm gonna cum...!" he grunted and arched his back deeply and tightened around his lover as he cum onto his own chest. Undertaker gritted his teeth when [m/n] tightened around him.

"[m/n]!" he groaned loudly and cum deep inside of [m/n].

"Undertaker!" [m/n] shuddered at the hot cum and laid limp onto the coffin tiredly. Undertaker looked him smiling. [m/n] smiled softly back and soon fell asleep.

"No helping it huh~" the long white haired male grinned and picked [m/n] up.

Extended ending:

[m/n] opened his eyes to see darkness greeting him. He gasped in panicked and moved his limbs. Something moved, a crack of light penetrated through the darkness. He gasped and kicked it opened.

"Morning darling~" he yelped and looked at the long white haired male smiling. The [h/c] haired male looked around to discover himself in the coffin.

"You look beautiful in it~"

Fin~