Tokyo Ghoul | Kishou Arima

There was a white haired male sat on his office chair doing his document when someone knocked on the door from outside.

"Arima-san, it's me." the door slowly opened revealing a two-toned haired male. Kishou looked up from his document with a calm expression.

"What is it, Sasaki-kun?" Haise walked towards the desk and showed the male a book with a beautiful natural cover.

"Is that the new publish?" Kishou asked as he read the title.

'Hmm... sounds familiar...'

"This time, the author is revealed! It is [m/n][l/n]" Haise exclaimed excitedly and flipped the pages to the end.

"Look this! He's beautiful... gorgeous..." Kishou looked at the picture of the author – [h/c] hair, light baby [e/c] eyes, [s/t] skin and of course, his attractive smile.

"I... I want to meet him..." Haise blushed faintly and looked on the floor. Kishou looked at Haise with a calm expression.

"You can come to my house tonight" he said as he went back to do his works. Haise looked up instantly, confused at the sudden invitation. Didn't decline, he accepted the offer.

-

*click* *clank*

"I'm home..." Kishou opened his door house and took out his shoes.

"You can put yours there" he said as he pointed at the shoe rack. Haise jumped and quickly nodded. He took out his shoes and looked around the house.

"Oh! You're home?" a soft sweet voice from the kitchen. Kishou slowly took off his necktie.

"Welcome back home, love~~!!" the footsteps ran towards the living room. Haise looked at the owner of the voice and footsteps. His heart began to beat quickened.

"I'm home, [m/n]" Kishou kissed his lover softly. The [h/c] haired male smiled and kissed back, wrapping his arms around the white haired male's neck. The two-coloured haired male blushed madly as he watched.

"I miss you so much. How's your works? Good work tod- ah! Do you bring home a guest?" [m/n] pulled away and pecked from Kishou's arm. Kishou is a lot bigger and taller than [m/n].

"He-hello. I'm Haise Sasaki. It's a pl-pleasure to meet you, [l/n]-san!" Haise stuttered and bowed deeply. [m/n] grinned and blushed shyly.

"Eh~ Sasaki-kun, you know me?" [m/n] tilted his head and put his index finger on his lip in confuse manner.

"He is your fan, [m/n]. He really like your works" Kishou said gently with a hint of jealousy. [m/n] hummed and hugged Haise tightly.

"Awe, my fan?" he chuckled.

"Right, I'm [m/n][l/n], Kishou's cute little boyfriend" the light baby [e/c] eyed male winked and turned to look at his boyfriend. Kishou hummed and pushed up his glasses.

"Ah! How rude of me. Come in" he smiled beautifully and walked to Kishou.

"Would you like to have a bath or dinner first?" [m/n] asked as he took Kishou's quinque.

"I will have dinner first" Kishou answered and pecked [m/n]'s cheek. [m/n] giggled and nodded.

"I'll prepare them" he smiled as he went to their shared room to keep Kishou's quinque in the room. Kishou looked at Haise.

"Make yourself at home" he walked to his bedroom. Haise flinched and nodded. He set his bag on the couch in the living room timidly.

"Would you like to help me?" [m/n] smiled gently and walked to the kitchen. Haise jolted and nodded.