Shingeki no Kyojin | Levi Ackerman

"Love, wake up now. It's already late." A raven haired male woke his boyfriend up. The other male groaned as he pulled up the cover to his head. The ravenette glared at the [h/c]-nette and pulled the cover away.

"Levi!!" the [h/c] haired male groaned loudly and tiredly sat up. Levi rolled his eyes and dressed up. "[m/n], you better wake up or else..." he leaned down to [m/n]'s ear.

"I'll punish you love" he whispered lowly and sexily. [m/n] shot up, dashing into the bedroom and cleaned himself. Levi chuckled and fixed the bed.

After some times, [m/n] came out from the bedroom. He yawned and went to take his uniform from the wardrobe before he combed his hair after wearing his uniform. Levi smiled softly watching him and went behind and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind.

"Love you [m/n]" Levi kissed [m/n]'s nape gently. Shivers ran through the short male's body. He turned around and wrapped his arms around taller male.

"I love you too dear" he kissed Levi on his lips gently and passionately.

"Let's go." [m/n] smiled and peaked on Levi's cheek one more time. They walked hand in hand together to the mess hall. Few female cadets squealed softly watching the couple while few male cadets were eyeing at [m/n] making Levi threw death glare to them.

"Morning~~!" the hyper squad leader greeted the lover. Levi groaned in annoyance and sat on his seat. [m/n] giggled and waved at Hanji. He went to sit beside Levi. The commander soon joined them.

"Morning Commander" he said sweetly and leaned on Levi's side and yawned softly. Erwin smiled and nodded. He sat across Levi and between Hanji and Mike.

"[m/n], can you help me with Eren?" Hanji asked [m/n] while Levi jolted up in anger and grabbed his hand. "Do yourself brat" he glared at her. [m/n] chuckled and nodded.

"I will" Levi turned to him and glared "Levi will be with me" he smiled and pecked on his cheek. Levi sighed in relieved and nodded. They ate their food before scattered to do their respective work. Hanji was blabbering about Eren with [m/n] and Levi behind her.

"There! Eren Yeager!" she screamed and ran towards the brown haired male. [m/n] rolled his eyes and followed her while Levi scoffed. The cadet looked at his superiors and saluted.

"Captain Levi! Squad leader Hanji!" Eren stood straight looking at the two.

"Eh-hem. How about me?" [m/n] playfully whined at Eren for not calling his name. Eren blushed and bowed at him. [m/n] laughed while Hanji hit his head.

"He is Squad leader [m/n] as well as Shorty's assistant" she said as she went to get ready for the experiment on the titan shifter. Eren nodded and looked at [m/n] but was distracted by Levi kicked his leg.

"And he's boyfriend" Levi scowled at Eren and wrapped an arm around the smaller male's shoulder. [m/n] chuckled and hugged Levi's waist.

"Sorry, Shorty always jealous" he winked as Eren before walking to Hanji while pulling Levi who trying to kill Eren. The experiment took few hours. [m/n] would whined at Hanji for hurting the cadet while Levi mentally laughed.

During the process, Eren would stole glances at [m/n] making Levi slammed his lip against [m/n]'s.

"Levi! My lips swollen now!" he pouted and playfully hit his chest. Levi rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue.

"Shitty glasses, it's late now" he said as the sun began to set. Hanji nodded and kept her tools. Eren went to talk to [m/n] but Levi pulled him away from him.

"Let's go eat" [m/n] said and clapped his hand making Levi glared at him. He sighed and pulled him with him. The four soldiers went back into the building. Eren went to the mess hall and [m/n] but Levi pulled his arm.