Chapter 1 - The Blue Jay and The Eagle

Tari's P.O.V

It was getting cold in Silica City.. It has.. Been two months ever since all that happened.. The death of Lucks.. The "help" of someone for me and the MD5 and the prison of two of my friends... I... I don't know if i have hope i will have just a little break about it.. I just.. I just want to have a peaceful time.. That's all...

 That's all

"But.. I guess i won't have soon..."

Narrator's P.O.V

Tari has passed a lot in six months and now, in these two months.. Will she have at least a single bit of light in her life to help her..? Well, that's what you will see..

Tari's P.O.V

I am just walking through the city, to find my friends around here.. I just wanted to meet Sofia.. But i guess they are where i last meet them.. I got distracted looking at the ground.. Just wondering what should i do now.. But then... I just bumped into something.. Or.. Someone... I looked up at the person.. He was taller than me, and possibly, taller than Masa, even.. He was just testing a game, playing in such a professional way..

"Ah! Omhf, s-sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you.. Sorry.. I just got distracted.."

Mysterious Guy — "Huh? Ah, no no, it's okay! It's not your fault, alright? I was just here testing these games.. Never saw any of them before.."

"You don't seem familiar here.. Are you.. From another place..?"

Mysterious Guy — "Oh.. Yeah, i am not from here. I am from Canada." He has said, putting his hand behind his neck and scratching it in nervousness

"Ah.. Well.. That's good.. Nice to meet you.. I will just keep my walk.."

And i just kept my walk back to the MD5's hideout since i didn't know where to find them elsewhere, but then.. I heard that.. Canadian boy.. Saying something about.. P-"Powers"? And then, i heard one of the TVs of the street starting to sound like it was having a static.. But.. I know this city.. No TV had this thing in ages.. How did he..?
Then, i looked behind myself and noticed something so.. S-scary.. And.. Wonderful.. The boy i met right about now.. He was absorbing like.. Glitchy sparkles and shiny particles from the TV.. And creating something so wonderful.. Like.. A little Eagle.. I was so amazed at this that i couldn't hold myself and asked him about it.