Season 2: Chapter 5 - The Trap Cave

{Warning: The following chapter's texts, dialogues or images may contain Gore, Blood, Mild Language or other stuff. If you have Trigger, Phobia, Sickness or anything bad when seeing/reading these stuff, i don't recommend you to read this chapter afterwards. If you still want to continue reading, i won't stop you. But i warn you once again, be careful. Good Luck! And hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduit!}

߷ — Previosuly on Meta Runner: The Conduits —߷

Tari has finally reached the level of a True Conduit once she did her Definitive Training against one of the strongest Conduits in the world: Luigi Danvers Stellato. Her Master. Savior. Best Friend...

But that didn't end the way she expected it would

Luigi started to get back to his yellow eyes, and the red color pallete in his powers started rising, as his powers didn't cease.. And while that.. He was listening to voices...

But that stopped as quicker as everyone could expect

But that stopped as quicker as everyone could expect.. And that ended actually well...

Tari hugged him as a thanks for everything he did for her.. Powers... A new mission.. A new home... A new life... New friends... And now... A boyfriend... She became his girlfriend... (Finally...) But until everyone find out about that, they will keep it in secret.. She is happy.. She is full of love in her heart.. And she wants to retribute the favour for Luigi.. For everything he did...

While that happened.. Belle, Mario and Reyby had a little trip just to be funny and lovely.. But Mario had to buy some stuff for Reyby so he was far away from the girls..

So then, something.. Or someone has found the girls... And that made the Mommy Phoenix get very mad... Nobody hurts her child... And not even Mario..