Chapter 2 - Online Warp

༒︎☾ Previously on Chapter 1 ☽༒

Tari found two Canadian brothers who were on a trip in Silica City, and she found a idea to ask for help from these brothers to her and her friends leave the ciy for at least a short period of time until they are ok.

Now, they are on the airplane that goes to Canada, specially, Luigi and Mario's home. Leaves Kingdom.

Tari's P.O.V

I never went on an airplane before.. It was.. So scary.. Being in a closed space while noticing that i'm not on the ground anymore, just above the skies.. I didn't know what to do.. I was a bit afraid of it, but i couldn't tell them.. What if they say i'm a scaredy-cat..? What if they mock me? What if i don't have help?! What if the airplane crashes?! What if-

Luigi — "Hey, Tari, hey, hey. You've been lookung at the window for a long time. Is everything okay for you?"

Mario — "Hmm.. Alright, Harry Potter is nearly close to Voldemort, and now he is going to fight him.." — Said Mario, reading the book and speaking what is happening in a quiet tone.

Tari — "H-Huh? Ah, no, no, i'm fine! It's just.. Uhm.. Uhhh.. How can i say that..?"

Luigi — "You never went on a airplane before, right?"

Sofia and Lamar was on the seats from behind, Lamar was sleeping on the seat while Sofia is just listening to some music and doing some things in her tablet. So, no one was listening to the conversation. Theo was hidden under the luggages

Tari — "Huh? A-Ah, i mean.. Yeah, it's that.."

Luigi — "Oh well.. Don't worry about it, okay? How about we play a little game on the TV behind this seat?"

Tari — "Wait.. There are TVs behind these seats?"

Luigi — "Of course!"

Tari — "Well.. Yes.. I would like to play a game.. Thank you..".

I has said that, with a little smile after what he said about playing a little game.. Then, i let him do the things since he was professional at airplane things.. He was so good at this.. Like.. He was a Meta Runner, but without the cybernetic arms.. Well, then he put on a game for me to play.. Called... "Super Mario Odyssey..?" Whoa.. A new game! And it's one similar to Theo's! Well, i smiled even more.. He gave me the controller for me to play, since he connected a portable console i didn't know what was to the Airplane Seat's TV..