Chapter 4 - Phoenix Wright

༒︎☾ Previously on Chapter 3 ☽༒

Tari has found out that she has super powers just like her new friend Luigi, all that happened because of an accident. She didn't knew if she could control those, so she asked for help with Luigi to get used to it.

She didn't master her powers yet. There are still too much to learn. But her plan was to bring out her team back again to be complete.

Tari's P.O.V.

I got used to Luigi's sudden appearances when he get to talk to me.. But.. Just a bit, i still get scared about it..

Sofia was now taking her time to get used to the things of the country so she can be able to hack stuff and do the things she likes

Lamar.. Well, he didn't changed. He kept buying new body pillows and getting other weeb stuff

Theo is okay, he has been helping me with the powers too, with some motivating lines, and i am happy for it. Luigi just played with him along with me

Mario is a good guy.. But.. It's weird to me yet.. He still has some shining cracks on his face and body whenever he is under the sunlight.. And sometimes, when he look at Luigi, he seems like he feels regretted for something..

And Luigi.. He is so amazing.. He is nice, he likes to have fun and make everyone happy, and he does things that no one could ever be brave enough to..

But.. One day.. When everyone was reunited in something fun.. I started talking about Belle and Masa.

"Uhm.. I wanted Masa and Belle to be here.. I think Belle would like this place.."

Mario — "Belle..? Is that a friend of yours?"

Sofia — "Uhm, yeah.. She was a friend of my sister.. I just hope she gets free from Jail soon enough.."

Lamar — "I wish we could pay some lawyer to get her out of that place.. I think she would be calmer if she get frwe from all that trauma she had."

Luigi — "Psst, brother. There goes an oppirtunity for you, again, mah dude!"

Mario then slapped his brother on the back of the head. — "Shut the f*ck up, bro!"

Luigi — "Owww! What? I just wanted you to help them with that?"

"Huh? But why do you want him to help us? What does he do that is so important that will help us?"

Mario — "I, uhm, well.." he sighed and just told the truth. "I am a Ace Attorney, and my brother want me to help you to get this Belle girl free from Jail."

Sofia — "Wait, what? For real?"

Lamar — "Wait.. I think i remember that. But not quite well, since it's been long i saw those news."

"Hey... I think it could work!"

Mario just slapped the back of the head of Luigi once again. — "I told you not to ask ME for help, idiota!"