Prologue

Please read the note first.

Author Note:

This book is not perfect so don't expect too much, please be open minded, because it will tackle special matters.

This is a fanfiction it's not connected to the Aot manga .

This is also inspired by the korean drama called "Aien Isseoyo" it is also known as "I have a Lover".

I won't copy the whole k drama, I'll put my own plot twist but the story line goes like in the k-drama.

Please understand all the flaws in this book I'm trying my best so y'all can read good story.

⚠️

United, full of typo ahead.

Enjoy reading! <3

TW! Sexual assault, Blood and Death.

Y/n pov:

I carried my two year old daughter and placed her in the swing.

I sighed it's been five years since me and levi married each other.

We were so happy when we found out that I was pregnant. When we first saw her we already know that we will name her sky.

Levi is the one who usually stays with her since I'm really busy handling cases, but today I'm so glad I have time so I can play with her

"Mommy, look!" she smiled and ran towards me I giggled and carried her

"Don't run too much okay you might strip on your shoe lace" she kissed my cheek and walked towards the slide

While I was sitting in the bench I felt my phone ringing

I stood up and walked towards the trees

"Hello?"

"Atty. Ackerman the press charges for the sexual assaults for Zeke Yaeger was dismissed" my heart started pounding out of my chest.

Zeke Yaeger is a very dangerous man he handles a lot illegal business. Levi warned me about him, but I cant help myself but to help the poor victims.

"How did this happen!?"

"According to the investigation he wasn't guilty" my eyes widened.

"What do you mean!? Not guilty? The video evidence is clearly a sexual assault"

"Well, don't get me wrong atty. Ackerman I think he paid the investigators" I sighed as I rubbed my neck out of frustration.

My eyes widened when someone bumped to me making my phone fall on the floor

"I'm sorry miss" I nodded and looked around. I saw a lot of people crowding.

I sighed and rubbed my temples and decided to walk towards the play ground so I can get sky. We have to go home immediately

As I was walking towards the play ground sky is not there anymore.

I looked around and saw commotion in street.

I went there and excused my self to see what's going on.

As I walk through the crowd I saw my child laying in the floor with blood all over her.

By body trembled as I held her in my arms

"Help please!" I begged the people around as they just stood there waiting for the ambulance to come.

I cried as her blood stained my white long sleeves.

"Baby, stay with mommy please!" I begged as the nurses is rushing towards her.

"Please, baby be okay" I mumbled as the doctors put me to the side.

I stared at my hands still covered in blood. My childs blood.

"What happened?" I looked at levi and cried hard "I'm sorry" he shook his head. I was about to hug him, but he held my arms and moved me to the side.

He moved me too much making me fall in the ground.

After a few hours the doctor came out.

I looked at her and she shook her head "what's wrong Dr.?"

"Because of the force from being bumped by the car causing her to bumped her head. Her head was bleeding when we started the surgery she started crashing. I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs. Ackerman, but we couldn't save her" I cried as I hugged my self.

Levi just looked at the Dr. And held his head.

I went to him and touched his shoulder making him whimper and cried.

"This is the revenge that Zeke has been saying all those months. I had already warned you about him why the heck would you risk everything! " he cried as he tried to get away from my hold, but I didn't let him.

This is how my life started hitting rock bottom.

I'm really tried to make things up with his and his family, but it's never enough.

For months I tried my best to explain my side.

Ever since I met Levi's mom, she never liked me and when I lost my daughter.

She went to me and slapped me in the face.

I kept on convincing my self it wasn't my fault, but in the end of the day it's still my fault. I lost my daughter, because I'm a horrible mother.

Losing everyone I ever love is so painful.