Chapter 13

Y/n pov:

My knees feel weak again as I walked slowly to the court room.

I didn't know that this day would come, I didn't know that things in our life will certainly have an end. I was so sure that I'll be dead with Levi by my side, but I guess this is the end of it.

As I walk inside the court room I saw Levi already sitting there.

I sighed and sat in the right part of the court.

"Everybody, settle down" the judge Erwin Smith told us.

"Today we'll discuss the divorce of Levi Ackerman and Y/n Ackerman".

"Yes, your honor" I spoke making him nod.

"I see, the two of you already signed the divorce papers. Not much to discuss since the two of you signed a prenuptial agreement. Which a prenuptial agreement, antenuptial agreement, or premarital agreement, is a written contract entered into by a couple prior to marriage or a civil union that enables them to select and control".

"Did the two of you purchased lots or cars using each other's money, like gifts for each other?".

"Yes, your honor" I spoke again.

"Does anyone want to give the things back because that's the thing we will discuss".

"Ahh, I see we don't have to work with the child custody" I looked down feeling so weak.

"I have nothing to take from him your honor" I told him making him nod.

Levi looked at the judge "I have nothing to take from her either your honor".

"I need to hear your statements first before we proceed to the legal separation".

Levi stood up and sat in the jury box.

"I Levi Ackerman can no longer be the husband of y/n Ackerman. We are no longer compatible with our life's issues and I believe that this is the only way that we can live a happy life is to stay away from each other and we lack in understanding each other. That's all your honor".

I looked down and took the tissue that Ymir gave me.

She looked at me with pityness written in her face.

When my turn came I could feel my knees weak. As I sat down I feel like I want to burst out crying.

What is happening to me? I use to be the boss of the court room, I use to have a scary aura everytime I enter here. Now I look like a weakling.

"I-i Y/n Ackerman a-agree to M-mr. Ackerman that we are no l-longer compatible for each other" I closed my eyes tightly as I feel my throat dry up "p-please c-consider your, honor" he gave me a small nod.

Erwin Smith was my teacher when I was in first year collage so he knew me already and he's close friend of the Ackerman's.

He knew everything, he asked me if i need help with my daughters case, but since Levi refused I didn't say anything but thank him.

I silently walk back to Ymir as I give levi a glance he was busy talking to the Ackerman's lawyer, he looked so determined leaving me.

Thank goodness to the Ackerman's we only have to say our statements and Erwin will see what he can do, I'm happy that it won't be long for the divorce to be settled.

I couldn't understand what Erwin is saying right now all I can do is close my eyes

But one things is for sure, I'm no longer married later.