Chapter 14

Y/n pov:

And there we go we're finally divorced.

Painful? Of course, but I'm also relief that I wouldn't hurt him anymore.

As I walk slowly towards my car I saw Levi.

"Levi" I called him and he looked at me while sighing.

I slowly walked towards him.

"I-ill just send you your things today" I said and tried to look away since my tears are starting to form.

"A-are you going to stay with her? Should I send it there?" He shook his head.

"Send it to mom's house" I nodded.

He turned his back on me ready to leave.

"Levi" I called him again he faced me and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't regret marrying you, I don't regret meeting you and I don't regret loving you, but if this is the last time we will see each other I want you to know that I love you truly" he sighed while I wiped my tears that dropped.

"Are you done?" I slowly nodded.

"S-should I throw your ring or should I just put it with your other things?".

"Just trow it" i couldn't move it's really painful.

I turned my back on him ready to leave when he spoke again.

"Just send it to me I'll be the one who will throw it away" I nodded and went inside my car.

I just sat there while watching his car drift away.

All I want to right now is want cry, I want to scream, but I can't.

I'm too weak after all.

I'm still not ready to the face the next day, I still don't know what to do, should I build my self again?.

But what's the point I have nobody with me.

As I walk inside our house it's feels so heavy.

I quickly fixed Levi's things and wrapped it in the box.

As I was ready to close the box I took the note I wrote when he confessed that he likes me.

I held his ring and threw it inside the box.

It's true I don't regret loving him, but what happened between us for the past years is a mistake, Levi is a mistake that I will never want to do again.

He is so painful to love he always listens to him self.

"I'm so tired" I whispered as I watch the sky remembering my daughter.

"Your daddy is free now, free from all the pain I've caused him " I silently cried "I'm sorry baby mommy couldn't protect you, I'm sorry" I cried.

I didn't even know that I fell asleep already.

My phone was ringing it was an unknown number.

"Hello".

[If you wanna fight for the case meet me in the cliff side].

"Excuse me who is this?" It was a man's voice.

[You will know soon I'm helping you here].

If this is the way to find Zeke and put him behind bars I will do it.

I quickly went to my car and drove to the city's cliff side.

As I parked close to the cliff side someone called.

[Y/n this is Ymir. Did you know that Levi is moving to London today?].

I closed my eyes tightly trying my best to contain my emotion.

"I didn't know, but thank you for the in-" I was about to say something when someone bumped into my car making it fall to the cliff.

As the car crashed to the ground leaving me inside there pain all over my body strucked.

I just layed there looking at the sky as everything turned black.

A/n:

Hello besties I just released my new r18 book

I hope y'all enjoy this one.

:)