Chapter 5

⚠️ Mention of rape, brutality and death

Y/n pov:

Levi didn't come home last night, as usual.

I went on my Instagram account and found something that will hurt me so bad.

It's not Levi's post, but he was mentioned.

It's a photo of Levi and his co doctor I zoomed in his fingers he wasn't wearing his ring anymore.

I decided to go to my firm, so I can read some cases.

"Atty. Ackerman I think we have to talk privately" my co worker Ymir called me.

We went to the board room and sat there.

"Our request to re open Zeke's case was approved" my heart started beating fast.

"But the thing is the possible witnesses for the trial disappeared" I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She sighed and leaned back.

"How about the videos? the other evidences? His clearly a criminal!" I bursted.

"I know get you, but you cannot accuse him unless the judge agrees with you ".

"That's bullshit! We all know what type of man he is, he killed so many people".

"The witnesses are dead, y/n" I sighed as I closed my eyes tightly trying to process everything.

"In two weeks the case will close if we don't present a strong evidence to the judge" I scratched my head.

"Isn't the video strong evidence?" she sighed

"That's another problem the video mysteriously disappeared".

Shit how did this happened!?.

"I think the detective that held the case purposely ignored the evidence that was in his condo where Adeline was killed".

I looked at her picture in the crime scene

"He needs to be stopped. She's not the only person that Zeke killed. There's still other people who died without justice"

"Well, can't do that unless we have strong evidence"

Adeline was my friend here in the firm.

She went missing after three weeks of dating Zeke.

Then the janitor from their building smelled something gross coming from Zeke's abandoned condo.

There they found her body below the bed.

Her neck has a 5inches laceration, her leg has a knife stab, her head has a huge abrasion and she has a bust lip.

Acording to the autopsy report they found laceration in her vaginal wall that means she was rape. She died because of the deep laceration in her neck.

I feel real sick just looking at her in this situation, she's a really nice woman she only wants to be loved, but this happened to her.

I went out of the board room and heard some employee talking

"Did you hear that atty. Ackerman couldn't give justice to her own daughter and she's still here trying to fight for that Adeline Herman case"

Wow! I feel like I'm an awful person for not trying to find justice for my daughter.

I want to give her justice, but Levi said it's not needed anymore acording to him if she got justice our daughter wouldn't be alive.

I parked my car outside my house and saw Levi.

My heart started to ache as I look at him from a far.

I just watched him as he carried the woman from his office in a bridal style.

It's been three weeks and I think they got more closer.

I couldn't contain my anger, so I walk towards them.

When that woman saw she immediately went down from Levi.

I stared at her and slap her hard.

Levi held both of my arms and moved me away from her

"Y/n! Stop this" he held me tight as I stared at this woman Infront of me

"Seriously? Levi. You would exchange me for this low class woman" I screamed as his hold went tight.

Levi pulled me away from her "stop! y/n"

I shook my head, as I feel my knees weak again I sat in the concrete as I watch him walk towards her.

I'm not gonna let this low class woman replace me!.