Chapter 10

Y/n pov:

He turn his back on me, but I ran towards him and hugged him from behind.

"I still love you even if you say those things to my face, I still love you"

"That word 'i love you' from you doesn't mean anything to me, not anymore" he said as he squirm in my hold so my hug went tight behind him.

He rip my hug and faced me.

"We will get divorce after tomorrow, I want you to sign it and let's leave each other, let's die separated from each together".

"Please, if this is about sky's death, well I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was not a good mother, I'm sorry if I'm selfish, I'm sorry if I pursued my career, I'm sorry if I did everything, but it's just not enough, I'm sorry if sky didn't get the justice she deserves. I'm sorry"I cried out as he wiped his own tears.

"Because of your dreams we lost our daughter, it's your fault! It's all your fault!".

"I already warned you about Zeke, but you did not listen you never listen, why? Because you think your the best at everything? Well you're not. You're the worst mother, and wife" I close my eyes as he lashed out at me "I'll quit my job, just please don't leave me" I begged him.

"No." I cried as he left me there.

As soon as he left me the rain started pouring.

I just sat in the grass slowly as the rain poured on me.

His painful words kills me.

If I could turn back time I would, even if I lose my job as lawyer I would, just to turn down Zeke's case if I just knew that he would kill my daughter just to take revenge on me.

He used my daughter to get revenge on me, how did I know? The car who bumped sky was also the car at the crime scene where adeline is found dead. I didn't have strong evidence, but I know it's him.

He should've just killed me.

I cried as the rain poured more making me all wet.

When there is no more tears coming out.

I just sat there visualizing Levi and that petra girl.

I looked at the sky and smiled.

"Did you know why I named you sky?" I asked my daughter while she was looking in the sky.

"Why, mama?" She looked at me.

I smiled and sat beside her "well when I was about to give birth me and your dada is talking about how pretty the sky is so we decided to name you sky" she giggled.

"Well, I love my name so much!".

"Well I would love to give you a little brother and name him asthraeus" Levi smiled and sat beside me.

"What does that mean dada?" He chuckled and pinched her chubby cheek.

"It means star, so me and mama has sky and a star" we laughed and pinched Levi a little making him laugh.

I didn't know that my tears are already falling again.

"Baby if you can hear mommy, please take mommy with you, mommy's so tired living here, please baby I wanna be with you" I whispered as I stared at the sky.

"Daddy would probably be happy because MaMa's gone" I closed my eyes.

"Please sky, just take mama with you".

It's just a easy request.

Levi probably talked to Kenny about the divorce.

If he wouldn't agree then I should fight for our marriage.

But if he agrees, then I'll move on or just donate my organs to the one's who still wants to live.

That's a weird choice but I'll surely help others.