chapter 14

y/n pov

y/n pov

────────────────────

The final battle of the U.A. Sports Festival begins with Shoto using a more controlled version of the giant ice attack he defeated Hanta with. Katsuki endures the ice blast by tunneling through it using his explosions. Katsuki rushes Shoto, commenting that his attacks are powerful but he has a bad aim and needs to try harder. Shoto moves to counter-attack, but Katsuki evades using a mid-air explosion and grabs onto Shoto's left side before throwing him.

Shoto creates and surfs an ice wave to avoid going out of bounds. Katsuki attacks again and Shoto can stop him by evading his blast and grabbing onto his forearm. Rather than using the flames in his left arm, the same arm he used to grab Katsuki, he simply tosses him away. This only angers Katsuki, causing him to ask if he's unworthy of Shoto's flames. ah, so that what's happening now.

Aizawa comments that Katsuki is continuing to show his aptitude for battle during the fight, but Shoto appears to have lost his spark after his match with Izuku. Aggravated, Katsuki demands Shoto use his fire so that he can defeat him at his best and prove that beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the strongest student at the festival. I can understand his anger, but cool it down.

Suddenly, Shoto is once again encouraged by a shouting Izuku, who tells him not to give up and to do his best. Sadly I can't shout for him, so I wave my arms around. Impassioned once again, Shoto ignites his flames and prepares to counter Katsuki's next move. Katsuki is excited to see Shoto's fire and readies his special move: Howitzer Impact. Just as the two superpowers are about to clash, Shoto extinguishes his flames, leaving himself completely open to Katsuki's powerful explosion.

Once the smoke from the blast clears, Katsuki realizes Shoto did not use his fire and, because of that, has been blasted outside the ring. He runs over to Shoto, even though he is unconscious, and furiously demands that he get back up and use his full power because he believes a victory in this manner is meaningless. Midnight uses her quirk uses to knock the angered Katsuki out and declares him the victor of the battle, and first-year champion of the U.A. Sports Festival. that was, an ending.

then I get another call. ''Again? fine but make it quick'' Aizawa comments, I go to a small room and pick up the phone. ''Hello?'' '' Kobayashi! do you have the time?!'' It Iida. We gave each other our numbers to check up on each other. ''something wrong?'' ''very wrong! my brother! he needs your healing!'' I never thought someone wanted me for healing so this is a first. ''where are you right now?'' '' Hosu General Hospital-'' ''on it.'' I sprint my way through the hallway when I hear behind me ''where are you going?!" currently Aizawa and Present mic are chasing me. ''I'm going to Hosu General Hospital'' ''why?!'' "see you guys there'' I say while jumping through a window. I make myself invisible and fly my way to the hospital.

────────────────────

I'm now in front of the hospital and I make my way through it. I see some officers guarding a room, I guess that's where Iida's brother is. "Excuse me," I spoke up, catching the eye of the younger officer who'd gone to fetch the coffee earlier. "Is this the room of the pro hero Ingenium?" Both of the much taller men tensed at the question. Ah, his room number must have been considered privileged information.

"Young lady, who are you--" he got cut off when someone walked into us. ''there you are Kobayashi!'' I turn my head to face the source of the voice. "Hello to you, too, Iida," I muttered, meeting his eyes reluctantly. I blinked in shock, turning to face him fully once I finally caught sight of who he was standing with. "You must be Iida's mother. My name is y/n Kobayashi, it's very nice to meet you," I smiled and bowed to her slightly. My eyes widened, right there laid Iida's brother, and He wasn't in a good state.

"You're a friend of Tenya's?" The glasses-clad woman glanced up hesitantly at her son. ''we are classmates, but I'm not sure if we're that close yet'' "Actually, I'm here for Ingenium," I shook my head slightly. "May I ask why you wanted to visit him?" She asked. I could see her guard rising ever so slightly against me ''she can help him, mother'' Iida said to his mom to calm her down.

The woman glanced up at her son, clearly taking note of his attitude towards me. "I'm sorry, but I don't think he's ready to receive visitors," she started, getting ready to politely refuse my entry. I and Iida are in shock, I can see on his face that he isn't so sure about how to respond to that. The older Iida stared back at me, a long silence settling heavily over the small, cramped hallway. ''Ma'm, either he'll stay like that forever, or he can be a pro hero again'' before she had the chance to respond I went over to him and used my magic to heal him.

In a matter of seconds, his entire body was as good as new. ''h-how did you...'' before he could continue Iida answers him. ''she has great healing powers, that's her...'' He pauses for a second to look at me. It seems like he wasn't ready to tell his family that there was a dragon right next to them. ''her quirk'' '' thank you so much, I'm not sure If I could quit being a pro-hero just yet.'' After some time talking to the family and Iida, I closed the door and let out a soft sigh, a small smile on my face. "Did you have a fun trip?" Aizawa growled, and I froze, my entire body tensing at once. Oh no.

to be continued...