chapter 2

y/n pov

y/n pov

────────────────────

I'm just chilling on the couch until the mail came. I went to the door and found a letter from U.A. I opened it and there is a little disk in it. I put it on the table until it screamed, ''HELLO!!'' A screen popped out with All might on it, ''young y/n congratulations you have passed your exam with 89 points from beating up those robots and 32 rescue points in total you have 121 points what makes you the strongest in the exams. you can be a great hero!'' and All might wasn't on the screen. I throw my hands in the air.

I then went to the fridge and grabbed a lot of f/d (favorite drink) and a lot of f/f (favorite food)

I then went to the fridge and grabbed a lot of f/d (favorite drink) and a lot of f/f (favorite food). I flopped on the couch and put f/s (favorite show). the best day ever.

────────────────────

I was walking in the school trying to find my classroom, I found but the door was huge. I went in and found the blond human and the human who shouted at the green-haired human. ''Don't put your feet on the desk! don't you think that is rude to the U.A. upperclassman and the people who made this desk?!'' he yelled at the other, ''nope! what junior high did you go to, you side character?'' The blue-haired man looked offended, ''I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida'' ''Somei!? Do you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you.''

────────────────────

Denki pov 

────────────────────

I'm walking in my classroom until I look at a girl. she has white hair at the end purple. I decided to flirt with her, ''hey there beautiful~'' she turns around. she has deep blue eyes where I can stare in for hours. she looks at me with a monotone face, ''huh?'' ''you know you are cute, right?'' then she cups my face and says. ''no you'' w-what?! she can't say that! I'm supposed to be flirting with her not her flirting with me! I'm pretty sure that my face is red as hell!!