Prologue

3rd POV

It was the end of the Tenma World .. The end of the World , Yuuki casted a Skill that teleported Rimuru into the Void shortly after the entire world got destroyed. Just as he or Veldenava's Negativ emotions had planned. 

"Where am I ?" It was Rimuru who asked it after all he was surrounded from nothing. 

"You are in the Void Master" Ciel's calming voice echoed in his head 

"Ciel are you here ? What happened ? Did he won ?" The blue haired Human like being asked into the nothingness of the Void 

"Yes he won Master .. but in the same time not because you are still alive" She said 

Soon tears started to roll down Rimuru's face he had lost all his friends , the world he got reincarnated into and Tempest that he build up ... he just wanted to make a peacefull world. 

"Why ?! WHat did I wrong! Why did they die ! WHY am I that weak ! I should have killed him! BECAUSE OF ME MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD" he screamed almost a few days long. 

His Skill Manas : Ciel had enough time to hear his thoughts and screames also she analyzed the Situation and soon realized that she needs to break her promise to him for his happiness. 

[I Manas : Ciel order you Voice of the World to use my Core Energie to execute this order ..]

"Ciel what are you saying ? What is the meaning of this" He said whith an shaky voice 

[.. Evolve the Individual Rimuru Tempest with the help of the Void Energie Turn Null..]

"Ciel!! Stop it ! Don't don't do that" he screamed 

[..and use my Core energie and Void Energie to send the Individual Rimuru Tempest back in Time into the Cardinal World] Ciel ended her order to the Voice of the World 

Rimuru felt how her Core energie was succked out of his body 

"Don't Ciel don't leave me behind!" Rimuru said while crying his eyes filled with nothing but tears 

"I am sorry Master .. Please live on and win .. I love you" It was the first time that he heared those words of the person he had loved all the time "I love you too don't die Ciel ... Ciiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll" he shouted as he felt how her core shattered inside of him he felt it after all they were connected to the soul.

He couldn't even react because he felt into his evolving sleep sucking in a lot of Turn Null energie. Soon after that he got send back in time .. something seemed to get out of controll after all Ciel couldn't controll the Skill anymore then her vvery core / Soul shattered. 

Rimuru POV

I felt that I am emetting a bit of my aura .. I don't care 'Why should I controll my Aura ?' Is what I thought my Eyes were opened and yet I saw nothing. 

I felt that I am standing on ground , is it a planet ? I don't care 'Why hould I care it's a planet without her' 

"Rimuru-sama you are alive" 

"Rimuru-sama ?"

"What happened Rimuru-sama ?" 

I heared many voices but .. I don't care because it's not her's the voice that calmed me down the voice of my Love .. Even now I am carrying her shattered Core. 

I could fell that I am getting touched but I don't care .. because it's not her. 

Shuna POV