Kindness

3rd POV

The Oni's were now a few days back at the Village they had left in the past .. meeting their Family's and old friends. Rimuru didn't moved an inch or eaten something. 

"What should we do brother ?" Shuna asked while helping out in the fields "What .. should we do when.."

"Don't worrie he will wake up" Benimaru answered before she could finish her sentence he knew what she wanted to say. 

"And for that time we will take care of him ... that is the least what I can do for him" He said determinded "Don't forget that he saved all of us and paid the highest price"

They both could hear In loud sounds out of the Forest and both looked down "She is doing it again .." Shuna said 

Benimaru looked away "She has no parents here .. they left the Village after her birth and you know that she loves Rimuru and she loves her job as his secretary" he said and sighed 

"Shouldn't we talk with her ? I am not sure if the forest will survive it when she goes on with her rampage" Shuna said worried about her best friend 

"Let her have some time alone" 

Rimuru POV

"Here Rimuru-sama you can eat it if you want" a female voice said I saw pink colored hair but it soon was black colored as the entire world without her. 

I could see and smell the food but I have no urge to eat something .. after all I am a Monster .. a Monster that don't need to eat or drink something to survive. 

After all Ciel was the one who always did something to eat for me .. she was the best cook in existence. 

"I hope you get well soon Rimuru-sama" the voice said and I ignored it. I don't want to do something , why should I do something without her ? 

3rd POV

And so years were gone .. everyday Shuna or Shion caressed Rimuru brought them anything to eat or drink he never took something from it. After 1 Year he began to sleep from time to time .. Shion and Shuna were happy that he moves himself from that chair to the bed it means that he is there and he is alive. 

Benimaru helped always out his father or on the fields , Souei was a spy so he helped to hunt down their meal and looked over the surroundings. 

Kurobe was such a good smithy that even his parents were suprised and he helped them always out .. after all his war is in the smithy.

Harukou trained the other ogres with their swordsmanship and defended this Village when some Monsters found their way to this village. 

Since day one he realeased an aura around himself .. well he didn''t care it were so small amounts of magicules that his Magicules reactor just created them again. But soon his aura effekted the Forest .. the Monster got stronger and it caught the eye of one being. 

"Young Master I can feel someone with emense power heading this way" Hakurou said 

"I know I felt it two ..tell the others to stay in their houses and bring only Shion , Shuna and Souei here" I said and he did what I am ordered. 

After we gathered all in the entrance of our Village it was filled in shadow as a Dragon flew over it landing in front of us. Not only just a Dragon .. It was a Dragon we all knew .. Velzard. 

"Oni's say what are you hiding" she said kinda angered

Velzard POV