Chapter 7

I am writing this in school hopefully my teacher can't see this because that would be weird and now his looking at me piss or sum shit like that but yea anyways to keep going where we stop at now let's get into the book!

*We are back to where they are now teen or adult? i don't know but yea*

 Y/n pov

 Why is he doing this to me? Don't he want to protect me? What if he just wants to kill me but first make me fall for him?. I started to overthink to myself as i was still sitting on the bed looking down hugging my legs. The door opens to revel a white hair known to be as Killua,He looks at me smiling. As i look back at him he starts to talk "Y/n i have came here to say something mostly since it has been two years you have stayed with me and deal with my crazy feelings" staring at me deeply in my E/C *which means your eye color guys please don't be a fool mans" as i stared back at him. I nod my head for him to keep going "I am sorry for my actions Y/n the day i saw you again..i didn't want to lose you again and that day when you ran out of my room i am also sorry for that day i-i deeply didn't-" before he could keep going i hug him and smile "Kill it's okay im just glad you explain everything to me and if you wanted you could of just ask if i could stay with you i don't even have a home because since i just now moved back ya know?" i said. I started to feel wet stains *i don't know if i even spell that right and i'm fucking in middle school still not knowing how to spell some things that shit is sad and tuff.*  on my shoulder "Kill let's start off again but this time not kidnapping me and ya know doing all those weird shit you white cat" He look at me as i was done talking and smiled at me "Okay!" he unchained me from those chains i touch both of my wrist feeling good to be out of those. *skipping to few hours later starting at 8:00 PM* 

Killua pov

Me and Y/n were watching a movie together but we weren't cuddling or anything. After a few minutes i turn over to see Y/n is shivering *SHIVER ME TEMBERSSSS ya ya y'all know the vibe of the hella coldness 🥶* i ask her if she wanted to cuddle she looks at me and just sit there looking at me. I feel my face heatin up so i start to speak up "Is there something on my face N/N?" *naw naw mans if y'all don't know what that means...YOUR DONE YOUR DONE 😱 nah just playing it means ur nickname dumbass* she starts to come back to life from zoning out "Oh no Kill sorry if i was looking to hard and to much" i look at her a smirk starts to form on my face and then i grab her waist and pulled her close to me then...

SIKE BOY OR HE OR GIRL OR SHE OR THEY OR THEM OR ANYTHING U LIKE TO BE CALLED but anyways yea tbh i never would think i would be doing this at school... ugh that's gay for me to even do but ig it's worth it for y'all losers mostly my cuzzo she likes this book alot so that's why i just started to think if i should keep going and also because of yall but anyways that is all and may i continue this when im home shawty that is all peace out!!