Chapter 8

Okay i am going to be just talking about what happen last chapter cause why not. Starting off i do not know and i do not know okay? okay as long as we agree we ight and kool shawty idk what i just said but ya anyways into this gay book!

 Y/n pov  

 Killua was holding my waist when he started to lean in and i didn't know what else to do but put my hand in front of my face in shock. Killua then started to kiss my hand as i was trying to not laugh until he notice * ya know what shawty? i feel like this is hella cringe and dumb but then at the same time good ya know?*. "Y/N!" Killua yelled embarrassed from what just happen,I look up at him "yes?" tryin to not lmao *in my way i mean laugh my ass off ya know the vibes of tryin not to laugh mostly if it was your friend that fell off their chair some how and the teacher said to not laugh ya know?*. He just look away and his whole face was red to the point where i just had to lol * Laugh out loud now losers! nah jp as if yall would that kinda sound gay now.*. After a few i stop,got,and hug him from the back "I'm sorry Kill it was kinda the good moment to do that ya know?" i said calmly but all he did was look at me while i lay my head on his shoulder from the back. 

Ight sorry losers but this gotta be short ight? i will write again later on today cause the time is 1:22 AM and i have school today at 8:00 AM and i got to wake up early to get my fine as ready ya know? anyways peace out and may yall stay safe!