𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍

Ay losers im changing this part because since it was made last year and it was a problem for most of the readers i am very sorry and plus it was my first time writing two books at the same time so i just did what i think was to do in these kind of books but after reading few more and stuff i understand it but please just type in the comments if you have a problem i will fix it i am just very sorry.

I was walking to the park and i was going to the tree i always go to so that i can sit down and start reading my F/b. i saw the tree and started running. While i was running i bump into someone. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to run into you" i look up at the person i bump into. My eyes widen i was shock and sacred.

𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑢𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I was here at the park waiting for Gon to come he then texted me that he can't come anymore because he got sick somehow. I got mad and before i could turn around and start walking to a cafe someone ran into me they fell down while i was still standing. They said sorry and whenever they looked up at me there eyes widen. I blush. i was lost in mind because of how beautiful she was.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑣

I shake my head hard and look at him into his eyes. We both had eye lock on each other. I broke the silence "Umm Killua right?" I ask. He didn't say anything. I got up and he was still looking at me I kinda got creeped out so then I just shrug it off and before I could even take a step I black out

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡 4000 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥.