Christmas Spirit

4 horrifying characters had just appeared. Well, only two of them were horrifying. To be honest, the other two were pretty stylish. The first was a short, stocky man with a bald head and a full suit. The second was tall, muscular and wore a white sweater tucked into his jeans. The third had a ponytail, sportswear and high heels. The last one was short, a bit chubby and wore ugly suspenders.

In short, quite a quartet

-IT WAS A TRAP! IT WAS A FUCKING TRAP!" exclaimed Tokyo.

-WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE SON OF BITCH DOING HERE?!?, shouted Suarez red of rage

-FUCK WE WILL CATCH THEM , shouted Tamayo

-THE SONS OF BITCHES! WE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! shouted Denver.

Tamayo wanted to call on the phone, but when he reached into his pocket...

-WHO STOLE MY PHONE?

The other policemen tried to call, but nobody had a cell phone anymore.

-What is this bullshit, grumbled Angel, we were told that it was a professional dinner with Commissioner Sanchez ...

-And me a store of luxury confectionery, retorted the redhead.

-My God, Lisbon decided to have a pajama party with her colleagues or how is it?

Angel's eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

-Lisbon? he asked in a small voice.

-Dear friends, began Berlin, stepping forward with open arms, what a pitiful welcome from us... Good evening to all, this is Berlin.

Nobody moved

-Now that the introductions are made, it's time to liquidate you, finished Berlin while looking for his gun, in vain.

-Hey, who's the little joker who stole my gun? Tokyo?

-Uhhh, began Nairobi, I don't have my gun anymore either. ....

-I think I'll do them by hand, then..., Bogota finished, raising his fists.

Just as a general battle was about to begin, the sky cleared, an aura of light from behind the clouds illuminating the edge of the forest. A divinely charismatic voice echoed through the woods.

Dear friends... I am Alex Piña. You are gathered here today to keep the magic of Christmas alive. There will be no battles, no bloodshed in this forest. I would like for once the two clans to get along and have a good time together. Just like the soldiers in the trenches of World War I, I would like you to visit the other clan to celebrate Christmas. After all, that's the magic of the holidays...

The light disappeared, as did the voice.

-Who is this, Alex Piña? asked Tamayo

-Is that Jesus?" asked Denver.

-No, that's the director," retorted Nairobi, rolling her eyes. My money is on a bartender who specializes in piña coladas.

-You're telling me we're stuck spending Christmas with THEM?!?!!" asked Alicia, completely scandalized.

-Oh, calm down, said Denver.

-It's true! It's no fun for us either! replied Nairobi

-Oh, calm down at last, answered Berlin under the shining eyes of pride of Palermo. That's not the way to treat guests...

-Wait, are you telling me that you're going to take them with us? Tokyo asked scandalized

-And yes, now it's time for me to turn around and look straight into the camera and come out with a cliché Christmas line, like in any good holiday movie...

With that, Berlin turned around and gave his biggest smile.

-But which camera are you talking about? asked Marseille, deeply confused

-His myopathy sometimes comes back in the form of hallucinations... said Palermo somewhat amused, but still a little discouraged

-Hush! Shut up, people, let me make this a scene worthy of a movie...

He smiled, looked at the police and then at his friends before saying in his most charismatic voice:

- That's the Christmas spirit....