The little helicopter with the red nose

- And here it is, the hour of truth my friends. In a few seconds we'll know if we'll end up in a vegetative state because of a heavy Christmas meal, or because we'll be hanging from chains for the next few years", Helsinki said as he watched the helicopter come straight at them.

- "Oh no! There's really no point in it being real military!", Sierra took offense, hand on heart.

- "Well, are you starting to regret your actions towards Rio Inspector?", asked Marseille.

- "Of course not! It's just that if it's real military people kidnapping us, then that means they've appointed a new reina de las hijas de puta to run the torture unit, and that would make me really, really sad.", she sniffed, her shoulders slumping.

- "If that's the only thing that could bring that little satisfied smile to her face then I really hope it's not the Professor in that helicopter," Nairobi spat.

- "You don't care that much about your daughter Alicia? Because that's a girl you had, right? Where is she anyway?", Questioned Palermo.

- "Victoria? With her father, why?"

- "WHAT?!", Shouted the whole group in unison.

- "Well what? He can take care of it too, a little alternating custody never hurt anyone."

- "Wait, maybe I'm being silly...," Denver began.

- "Take the 'maybe' out of your sentence," Tokyo cut in.

- "...But the detective's husband, he's dead isn't he?"

- "Well done Sherlock Holmes! Have you thought about going back into the police?"

- "But then Victoria she goes to Heaven to see her father?"

Policemen and robbers alike widen their eyes.
My goodness.
Monica really deserved all the gold in the world to support this giant baby...

Meanwhile...
Madrid.
Cemetery of La Florida.

Five days.
Five days he was there.
Poor Antoñanzas.
He was really the sucker for the job.
He was always the one called upon for the worst situations.

And this time had not deviated from the rule.

- "Hey, Victoria, calm down please...", he implored while rocking the infant, who seemed to be screaming for death.

He did not understand.
He had fed her at the right hours, had made sure she slept enough, that she was warm...
And nothing did!

In a final desperate gesture, the poor policeman moved a little closer to the grave with the name of Germán Leyva, the child's father.

- "Look, daddy is here, he is looking at you from where he is!" he repeated.

Damn.
He was looking forward to Alicia's return.

Back to Morocco...

That's it.
The helicopter was now immobilized in front of the happy (well okay I exaggerate) troop of hurluberlus, who waited nervously for the pivot that will take their destiny in the next minutes.

Suddenly...

"FUIIIIIIIIIIIIT BOOM!"

The door had just opened.
A man wasted no time and immediately got out of the contraption.

- "Hello everyone, I am Toledo. I will be your captain for this trip."

- "But he thought he was on Air Spain?!", Tamayo said.

- "With the little respect I owe you Colonel, I take the liberty of reminding you that the seats in a military helicopter are ejectable. So I said, welcome, we are going to leave together for a long and beautiful journey.
Before entering the helicopter, I will ask you for the GPS coordinates you found on the object.
For security reasons, your guardian angels did not provide me with the address."

Nairobi pressed the pen again.

- "11° 21' 2.29 North, 119° 27' 39.942 East," Nairobi Lut in one breath.

- "Thank you. Glad to see some of you are putting more goodwill into the task. Come on, get in!", Toledo did with a big wave of his hand.

Once everyone was settled in, our captain left to give his final instructions to the group.

- "All right. We're looking at just under twenty hours of flight time or so."

- "EXCUSE ME?!" they yelled, outraged.

- "Toledo, I like your utopian spirit, but to believe that we will manage to hold on without throwing anyone out of the window seems somewhat unreasonable to me," Berlin said in a calm voice, staring mainly at Tamayo and Tokyo, the latter miming a sharp blade at her throat with a big smile.

At the same time, he wasn't totally wrong.
These idiots really had made up the worst rows of flight mates:
Tamayo was between Denver and Alicia, with the latter itself next to Tokyo.
Behind Tokyo was Berlin, sitting to the left of Nairobi, knowing that Angel was on his right.

In short, apart from Nairobi, who would surely be able to advise the sub-inspector in love, this journey was going to be a real butchery.

Nineteen hours later...
Palawan.
Philippines...

- "GET UP IN THERE !!!!"
Shouted a female voice as she sent pillows into the heads of each of the gang.

- "AAAAAAAH, Who shot me?! Am I dead?! MONICA! CINCINNATI!", Denver yelled.

- "Not right now, but that's what's going to happen to you if you don't shut up in the next few minutes.", Berlin declared as she stood up.

- "Can you explain this morning cacophony Alicia?!", Insisted Palermo as she approached dangerously.

"I can explain it. We've arrived at our destination.", She said simply before pointing to the portholes.

Despite the morning fog, a house stood out silhouetted in the darkness.

In front of it was a small panel, with a mask of a famous Spanish painter.

They had arrived at the second stage.

---------------------------------------------------------