Baby fever (EO)

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Me and Lizzie are at scars house since we haven't seen each other in ages. Scarlet has just recently gave birth to Cosmo and he is the cutes ever. Lizzie is currently holding Cosmo while me and scar are in the kitchen getting drinks. Scar looks over to Lizzie and Cosmo "Lizzie looks like she's having fun" she looks back at me "huh" I look at Lizzie and she's smiling like crazy. I smile "I guess she really loves Cosmo" I go back to making my drink. Scar looks at me "sooooo...have you two ever thought about having kids" "urmmm...we haven't really talked about it...I don't even know if she's want kids" "well...she's having fun with Cosmo sooo I think you might be having that conversation soon" she walks away and goes into the living room where Lizzie is.

Scars POV
"I see your having fun there" I say while siting on the couch next to Lizzie. "Yeah he's really cute" she looks down to see Cosmo asleep. "Here I'll go put him in his crib" I take him off Lizzie.

Y/n POV
I go to walk into the living room when I walk past scar and she stops me. "You might be having that conversation now since you two are alone" then she walks away to go put Cosmo in his room. I go sit next to Lizzie and she rests her head on my shoulder " I've been thinking that I think I might what kids" she looks up at me " you do" " yeah,I'd love a little y/n 0r a little me running around the house , seeing them go to school then college , getting a job,just seeing them grow up" she says while looking up and smiling at me. " well I would like that to " I kiss her passionately. "Hey no baby making on my couch please" we jump apart and look up to see scar looking at us. " well let's go home and do the baby making there shall we" Lizzie says while dragging me out the house" " GOOD LUCK Y/N" scar shouts to me.

As soon as I open the door lizzie pushing me up against the wall and starts kissing me. "hmmmm" " dose feel good baby" yeah it feels good" " well your going to feeling more than just good when we get up them stairs" she then kisses me roughly and picks me up. I wrap my legs around her waist while she carries me up the stairs up to our bedroom. She sits me on the while she takes her top of then takes mine off. I take her belt off and pull her pants and boxers down to see her harden dick spring out.  I grab it and put my mouth around it and suck " that's it baby suck that my cock like a good girl" she grabs the back off me head and pushes me more on her dick.  I start to gag " that's it gag on my massive cock" she starts to thrust her hip to chase her high." Fuck baby...I'm gonna cum". She cums in my mouth and I drink it all." Do I taste good baby" "so good daddy"I say  knowing that name would get her more hard. 

She pushes me down on the bed and climbs up it kissing up my stomach to my boobs. I arch my back so she can take my bra off. She takes it off and throws it across the room she then starts to suck on them "fuck" I say with a shaky voice. She starts to unbutton my jeans and rips them off my along with my underwear. She goes back to my lips and start to kiss me roughly. I looked down and see her stroking her cock and then she waste to time pushing it in me. "AAHHHHHH FUCK" "fuck baby your so tight" she starts to rub my clit which makes me moan louder" FUCK DADDDY THAT FEEL SO GOOD" "I can't wait to fill you up with all my cum" she stars to thrust faster and she hits my g-spot " fuck... right there...don't stop...don't stop" "are you getting close baby" "yes" " hold on a little longer baby I'm almost there" " I cant" " yes you can baby,just hold on".  After a few more thrust I feel her cum in me " go on baby,cum all over my cock" and with that said I came all over her cock while moaning her name loudly.

As we rid out our highs she toke her cock out off me. I whined at the loss of the feeling. She came up to me and kissed me passionately. "You ok baby" she's says while pushing some hair out off my face "mmhhhm...I'm ok" I say tiredly " I'm going to go run you a bath" " ok". I petty sure I fell asleep because when I woke up I was being put in bed  "did I fall asleep" " yes you did...it's ok though you were pretty tired" she says while getting in bed "well you shouldn't have gone so hard" I say while putting my head on here chest " you know you love it when I go rough" she says wrapping her arms around me " yea I do" I say while going back to sleep.

Hope you liked this
Going to do a part 2 when y/n wakes up throwing up