MOMMY

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Me and Lizzie were currently watching a movie. We decided to watch one of her movies and we...I picked...begged for us to watch old boy and after a couple of try's she said yes.

We were laid on the couch watching the film when a sex scene came on. I started to get really horny and I started to rub my legs together. Lizzie looked down I saw what I was doing. She got up from the couch leaving me laid down flat on it and got the remote to turn the tv off.

"Hey why'd you turn it off" I say confused
"You didn't think I'd see you rubbing your legs together"she says while smirking and straddling me
"Ummm...I...Umm"I say embarrassed
"Look at you getting loss of words"she says while leaning down to my neck and kissing it.

She immediately finds my sweet spot and I let out a little moan. She keeps kissing and biting at that spot and I start to moan more and start to grind my hips. She stops kissing my neck and grabs my hips to stop my movements.

"Your getting needy aren't you"She says while smirking. "Are you getting needy for my fingers and my tongue baby girl". "Yes please just fuck me please". She leans down and whispers in my ear "why don't you be a good girl for mommy and go upstairs,take off your clothes but leave you bra and underwear on and lay on that bed and wait for me" "can you do that darling". "yes". "yes what". "Yes mommy". "Good girl"

I get off the couch and go upstairs into our bedroom and do what she said to do and lay on the bed. A couple off minutes later she opens the door and in her had she has a vibrater. " I see that you were a good girl and did what you were told" she says while climbing up the bed. Before I could say any thing she starts to kiss me roughly I start to moan in the kiss and I life my hands up to her breast. I start to play with her boobs and she start to moan In the kiss too. She stops kissing me and takes off her shirt. She goes back to kissing me. All of a sudden I feel two fingers enter me. "Ahh fuck". She starts to pump faster and faster. "Fuck...that fells so good mommy...fuck". "Play with my boobs baby" she tells me while still fucking me. I start to play with her boobs and she starts moaning "suck on the baby" I start sucking on them and she stars to moan louder.

I was about to reach my climax when she pulled her fingers out off me "what are you doing" i say out of breath. She then grabs the vibrater and turn it on the highest settings and put it on my clit. "AAAHHHH FUCK" "that's it baby make them pretty noises for mommy" "Ahhhh...fuckkkk...I'm gonna...gonna cum...fuck...can I cum...mommy" "go on baby cum...cum for mommy"And with that I came all over the sheets she told the vibrater off my clit and went down to myPussy to clean me up. "You taste sooo good princesses" then she kissed me so I could taste my self. " hhmmmm I do mommy"

This is my first one shot hope you like it

584 words