Baby fever part2 (EO)

Y/n POV
I've just woken up and I feel something Coming up my throat. I rush to the bathroom and throw my head over the toilet and throw up.

Lizzie POV
I wake up and hear y/n throwing up in the bathroom,I quickly get out of bed and run over to the bathroom to help y/n. I rub her back and hold her hair

Y/n POV
While I'm throwing up I feel Lizzie rub my back and hold up my hair. After a few minutes of throwing up I lean back on the wall "are you ok love" " yes...I'm ok" " how about you brush your teeth then get into bed while I go get a pregnancy test" she says in a soothing voice " ok" Lizzie helps me up and I go over to the sink while she goes to put her shoes on

It's been an hour and Lizzie just got back from the shops. I'm currently laying in bed scrolling through Twitter. "I'm back love,I've got the test" she hands me the test while sitting down on the bed "what if...what if I'm not pregnant" i say a bit upset "then we can keep trying and trying until you do" she says while smirking. I just smile and get out of bed and head into the bathroom.

It's been about 10 minutes since I've done the test and me and Lizzie are just laid on the bed cuddling. I hear the timer on my phone go off  "it time to check baby" she says while stroking my hair " ok let's hope for the best" I get up and head into the bathroom. I grab the test without looking and go back into the bedroom "I'm to scared to look" "I'll look...ok" I nod and give it to her.

Lizzie POV
Y/n gives me test and I look down at it. She's...pregnant. "BABE YOUR PREGNANT" "REALLY" "YES REALLY" I say while picking her up and spinning her around "we're going to be parents" she says while kissing me passionately. "What are you hoping we have" "I don't care what we have...as long as there healthy and happy and I'm with you I don't care" she says while giving me another kiss. " I love you baby" I say while smiling at her "I love you too" "and I love you too my little baby" i go down to her belly and kiss it.

The end

I hoped you liked this