Im not ok ⚠️

Warning ⚠️ ( sh )

Y/n pov
Lately I've been feeling depressed. Everything is getting to much for me ,school is just a pain in my ass with all the test the people at school saying Im worthless,ugly,...my mum doesn't love me.

The last one I'm kinda staring to think is true because she doesn't even spend time with me anymore, yes I know she has to go to set and do other things but...I miss her...all I want is for her to lay down with me in bed and cuddle me like she use to do when I was little but she can't... or she doesn't want to because I'm just a waste of space.

Im currently in my bathroom holding a blade to my wrist. I've been cutting myself for a month now, I've been cutting everywhere ,my stomach,wrist,thighs legs,and I haven't been able to stop it's like a addiction that isn't going to go away. I'm trying to find somewhere on my arm to cut that hasn't already been cut and luckily I did...but is that really a good thing. I start to cut myself ...slowly dragging the blade across my arm watching the red crimson blood drip down my arm. I know it shouldn't but...doing this...makes me happy even tho I'm causing myself pain...it...it ...it makes me happy...so if it makes me happy...why not keep doing it.

I clean my cuts then I put a hoodie on so my mum doesn't see them. Today is the only day she has off for a month when she goes back to filming her new film,so today I'm going to try and see if she will watch a movie with me cause I can't remember the last time we did.

Lizzie pov
I'm just sat in the living room watching some tv when I see y/n come down stairs.I haven't see her in weeks due to being away for filming,I miss her but since I've been back she's been distant , she doesn't talk anymore she only where's bagging clothes or hoodies. Maybe it's just her being a teenager but  im starting to think it's something else.
"Hey bubs what you doing" I ask her as she sits down on the couch "nothing I...I...I was  j...j...just wondering I...if you want to...watch a movie with m...m...me" she ask me as she stutters nervously "urmm.." "if your busy it's fine I was just wondering" she say cutting me off. "No no no it's fine I would love to watch a film with you"I say smiling.

I watch as her face slowly makes a smile as she walks to the couch and sits down next to me. It was a bit awkward so I decided to say something. "What do you want to watch" I say looking at her. "Urmmm can we watch a.a.age of u.u.ultron please"she says nervously looking up at me. "As much as I hate watching my self ok we can,but only cause I love you"I say smiling. I grab the remote and lean back putting my arm around her.

y/n pov
As my mum puts her arm around me I whimper quietly as her hand is directly on my cuts."You ok Bubs" "yeah I'm..I'm ok" I say nervously. "Are you sure" "yeah" I say hoping she drops it "ok sweetheart"she says while rubbing my arm. I

whimper more loudly than before hoping my mum didn't hear. I look down at my arms and see some of my cuts are showing since she rubbed my arm my sleeve has gone up at bit. "Y/n what are those" "what are what" I say pulling my sleeve down" y/n please don't lie what.are.those" she asked while turning me around. "I don't know what you taking about" I say trying to move away from her but failing since she has a hold off my hands. "Y/h I'm not going to be mad,tell what they are" she saying softy. "I..they" I stutter as I start to cry. "Oh baby come her" she says pulling me to her chest and holding me close. " I'm... s.s.s.sorry...please... d.don't be mad"I say sobbing into her chest. "It ok baby calm down I'm not mad...how about we go clean them and we can go sleep in my bed and we can talk about it tomorrow if you feel up to do that" she's saying softly but I can hear her trying no to break down. "ok" I say calming down a bit.

Lizzie pov
I carry y/n up to bathroom and put her down on the counter. "Can you roll you sleeves up bub" I say softy she nods and rolls them up. I feel like breaking down when I see how many they are. How did I not notice my baby girl struggling. I feel a hand whip my cheek,I look up and see y/n looking in my eyes with guilt. I didn't realise I was crying. I grab her hand and kissed it smiling softly and her telling her that it's ok. 

I grab the first aid kit and start cleaning them. I hear y/n whimper a few times when touch them but I just keep telling her it's ok trying to reassure her that it's fine. " mama I'm sorry i don't know why I did it...everything became to much and..." "hey hey it's ok it's alright you don't have to explain right now let's just go and lay down and cuddle...I've missed you too much" I say hugging her and rubbing her back to calm her down. "ok" she says rapping her legs and arms around me.

I carry her into my room and place her on my bed. I go over to the other side and get under the covers. I move over to her and tap my arm around her. She's turns around to face me moving down a bit to cuddle into my chest. " I love you mama" she saying tiredly. " I love you to baby, so much" I say smiling. We drift off to sleep holding each other never wanting to let go.

The end
Hope you liked it.
Whenever you are struggling remember to go get help.