The Harvest Moon Festival

Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas's mansion. A sigh of contentment is heard. Blitzø is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas’s bed and folds his arms behind his head.
"I’m sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon."
Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.

"When this happens, it’s not really something I fuss about... " Blitzø uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzø's cigarette from him and takes a long drag of it. "but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll. And Y/N doesn't like it when I come here for my business, Stolas."

"As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn’t supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself."
Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzø's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzø shoves him away.

"The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It’s been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It’s celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Stolas says with a small smile

Blitzø pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.
"Wrath, huh? Millie, Moxxie and N/N, are from there. I’ve never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks."

Stolas sits up with a idea
" Oh! Why don’t you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all…"
Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzø’s crotch.
"…special access~" he chuckles

"Look, I told you, we’re not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly." Blitzø rolls his eyes

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.
"I’m simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It’s the same every year."

"Well if you promise this isn’t some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it’s not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway."

Stolas talks in a baby-talk voice
"Aww, I’m sowwy your clients will have to wait…"

Blitzø waves a dismissive hand
" Oh, fuck my clients!"
----
Blitzø left Stolas house and went back home, he opened the door and seen Y/N on the couch he sleeps on.
Y/N was on his phone, he looked bored.

"Hey, N/N" Blitzø said to get Y/N attention to let him know he was home now.
Y/N got up looking over the couch
"Oh, Hello, Blitzy!" He had that sarcastic tone, he had a grin on his face then his grin dropped. "How did it go fucking royalty?" He voice went bland, like usual upset.

"Y/N, you know why I do that stuff okay?" Blitzø walks over to Y/N and lifts his chin up.
"Look, I'll make it up to you one day, okay?"
Blitzø gives a comfort smile.

"Mmm" Y/N pauses for a bit to think he then softly smiles "okay" he tilted his head to the side.
Blitzø walked around the couch and sat down next to Y/N. Y/N cuddled into him.

"So, Stolas told me their was a Harvest Moon Festival and, he said that we were welcomed to go-" Blitzø got cut off by Y/N "The Harvest Moon Festival!? I love that! We have to go!" Y/N sounded happy which made Blitzø decide they would go.
"Okay, sounds great! But first, we have to ask Millie and Moxxie." Blitzø smirks,
Y/N smirks as well.
-------

Moxxie and Millie’s apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie’s phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone sounds. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone sounds again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up.
"What do you want, sir?" He sounded tired and just wanted to sleep.