Hide N Seek

Immediately Alixx began choking and coughing and Kenny laughed as he began moving the gun in and out of her mouth, deeper each time. Through her blurry eyes and tears she could see that he was already hard as his large erection pressed against his pants.

Without warning he removed the gun and grabbed her by her brown and blonde hair, dragging her across the floor and then dropping her back on the floor in front of his bed.

"Fucking crazy bastard!" She screamed at him rubbing her aching scalp and throat at the same time.

She missed when his gun came flying at her face and connecting. He pistol whipped her a second time and she fell over onto the floor clutching her now broken nose and crying out from the pain.

Kenny waved his gun around playfully dancing before taking out a cigarette and lighting it up. He inhaled and exhaled smoke as he watched her on the ground completely unfazed.

"You crying already and I barely touched you yet," he said inhaling again and then reaching down to put the cigarette out on her thigh.

She jumped up trying to pull away from him and the pain yet he gripped her hair again holding her in place and his removed the cigarette and then stamped it into her thigh a second time. Once it was throughly put out he forced her to look up at him with her wet eyes, blood dripping from her nose down her face.

"Call me anything besides Kenny or Daddy and I'll kill you. Disobey or don't follow my orders and I'll fucking kill you."

His tone of voice sent chills down Alixx's spine and though she wanted to brat at him she was smart enough to know now was not the time. Though he was smiling his eyes told her that he would easily go through with the threat. There was also the fact that he had already shot her moments ago.

"You wanted attention that bad huh?" He asked letting her go and kicking his shoes off as he continued, "fucking and killing that new kid, warning Levi of my plans."

"You killed him?" Alixx asked in surprised.

Kenny was ruthless but he needed all his crew members right now and he had never killed anyone before for sleeping with her. Well he did pull out that one guys eyeball, put another guy in a coma, and then stab another in the balls but killing them? This was news to her.

"No. You killed him," he told her. "Take your clothes off."

When she didn't move fast enough his bare foot kicked out and hit her square in the chest taking her breath away. She gasped for air as he grabbed her arm and flung her into the bed.

"I've had it up to here with your bullshit baby girl. If I have to repeat myself anymore tonight I'm a fuck around and go through with my threat."

She nodded quickly in understanding.

"If you're going to address me then use goddamn words."

"Yes I understand," she replied and he nodded in satisfaction.

She quickly slipped out of her pants and top. His eyes ogling her with appreciation of her entire form. Lastly she met his eyes and slowly slid her panties off followed by her bra. He licked his lips wickedly and jumped atop of her on the bed. His mouth bit into her shoulder hard enough to draw blood and she moaned out as he licked the pain away before placing more bites over her body. His lips finally smashed into hers and he kissed her hungrily not relenting even though she was still struggling to breathe. His fingers reached down and found her already wet pussy and he slipped his fingers inside of her.

He pulled back to watch her as she panted underneath him. Her eyes matched his, full of anticipation and desire.

He grabbed his gun and lifted her head up bringing it back to her lips once more. She didn't hesitate to open wide and he shoved the gun down her throat a couple more times before pulling it out and placing it in front of her.

"Spit on it," he told her.

Her eyes widened in surprise yet remembering his threat to kill her should she not follow orders, she gathered up saliva and spit on his gun.

"Good girl."

He praised her before reaching down and stroking her entrance with the weapon. Her insides clenched as she realized what he was up to. He had face fucked her with Lorraine multiple times but to actually put it inside her was nerve racking.

"You better take a deep breath cause I ain't taking it easy on you," he warned her before slowly sticking the barrel of the gun inside her.

She wiggled in his arms trying to get away yet moaned with lust as it stretched her out hitting her walls and making her clench around it.

"How the fuck is my pussy still this tight after you keep giving it away?" He asked watching as the gun continued to disappear inside her. "You keep whining and I'm a give you something to cry about!" He warned her as she whimpered beneath him.

Once the gun was completely inside she relaxed her body. Kenny smirked as he used that against her and dragged the gun out before slamming it back inside her.

She moaned, her hands grabbing the sheets on the bed to brace herself. It hurt having a foreign object inside her and Kenny was correct when he said he'd show her know mercy, yet. She could feel her hips moving to match his speed and before she knew it the pleasure became almost mind blowing.

"I wonder how hard you'll cum if I pull the trigger while Lorraine is deep inside you?" He whispered in a low deep voice.

It was enough to make Alixx climax and she felt her body shudder as she released it. Despite her reaching her end Kenny continued to pump in and out her faster and faster causing her head to spend.

"Fuck I can't take anymore!" Alixx whined.

"Alixx baby we're just getting started," he taunted.

"No I can't!" She complained though her body was already building up another orgasm bigger than the first. Her lower belly grew warm and it was almost painful how bad her body wanted to cum. "I fucking cant!"

"Don't tell me you can't come cum again! I'll tell you when you cant cum anymore!" He yelled.

His free hand slipped down to her clit and massaged it roughly, forcibly dragging another more intense orgasm from her.

She whimpered and cried as her body felt good and yet way too over stimulated at the same time. She was shaking as she wrapped her arms around herself trying to process what happened.

Kenny got up and placed Lorraine on his dresser then quickly stripping down. Though he kept his hat on like he always did.

"Now's the time to show you what this old bastard can do."