Punishment

Alixx found herself laid on her stomach on the bed with her face in the sheets as her hands gripped around the iron bars of the bed.

She waited in anticipation as Kenny stood above her gently massaging and kneading her back and butt. She knew he was trying to lull her into a false sense of security yet it was completely working. His rough strong hands worked like magic and she could feel her body slowly relaxing.

"So what's this the eighth guy you've fucked in the last couple of months?" He suddenly reminded her bringing her out of her stupor. "Even though I told you the last time I'd kill the owner of the next dick inside you that wasn't me."

She bit her lip unsure if she was allowed to answer.

Before she could respond she heard the cracking of a belt before it slammed against the pale skin of her ass. She cried out and let go of the bars to soothe the pain only for Kenny to smack the back of her head briefly distracting her.

"Put you goddamn hands back on the bars!" He said clearly not playing around. "If I see your hands move from that spot again it'll only get fucking worse Alixx."

She nodded and then quickly found her voice.

"Yes sir," she whimpered out.

He smirked in satisfaction before delivering another blow to her backside with the belt this time drawing blood. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she wanted to flee more than anything, but somewhere underneath it all she was becoming excited and wet.

"When I let you join I told you that you were my whore. You didn't have my permission to fuck all those other recruits. Fucking slut," he sneered at her before spitting down on her back. "Disgusting, makes me sick to look at you."

Alixx bit her tongue trying her hardest not to fall into his trap and make her punishment worse.

"Filthy whore sticking every dick she can find in her."

The belt whipped through the air before connecting and causing her to scream out.

"Count!" He shouted at her.

She hesitated and was met with the belt once more.

"Three!" She cried out.

"Good slut."

He continued his assault on her and she continued to scream and count until her backside felt raw and she couldn't produce another tear. Not once did her hands leave the bar and for a moment she felt as though they had been glued there.

"There's my good baby girl finally listening," he said placing gentle kisses on her backside. "Do you think you've earned a break? Have you been punished enough?" He asked her.

"Y-yes sir."

He smirked before slamming his hand painfully on her ass and she wept out loudly.

He flipped her over her hands finally releasing the bars and he wasted no time entering her and beginning his assault. Alixx flinched as she could still feel the aching inside of her that the gun left.

"Fucking whore is so wet my dick slipped right inside," he panted as he moved faster inside her his eyes briefly closing in pleasure. "Look at my little cocksleeve trying to milk daddy's dick."

His thrust moved deeper inside her hitting all the right spots while her backside ached with pain as it slid up and down on the mattress. Yet she could fill her orgasm building and coming fast. Right as the colors began to flash behind her eyes he pulled out and smirked down at her.

"Did you think you earned a reward?" He asked jokingly.

Alixx bit her lip but the words came spilling out.

"Fuck you Kenny! I wouldn't have to be a brat if you paid me any attention! I shoulda fucked you nephew!"

Almost instantly she wanted to take it back as she saw the amusement leave his face and his eyes grew dark as he glared at her. 

Suddenly her grabbed her and sat her on his dick forcing her to ride him and making the welts and cuts on her ass open up more and continue to bleed. He once again shoved the gun down her throat and then began fingering her ass at the same time. So much was happening to her body Alixx thought she was going to explode. Every now and then he would spank her and relish in the cries and whimpers she would let out.

"You have sixty seconds to make me cum without orgasming. If you cum or I don't get off before times up, I pull the trigger," he said shoving the gun deeper down her throat.

Alixx knew he wasn't playing around.

She began clinching her walls around him something he enjoyed. She felt his breath hitch and she tentatively reached out and gripped his shoulder giving her balance and letting her bounce like she wanted to. She closed her eyes in bliss and had almost forgotten that this was supposed to be for him.

"40, 39, 38-" he counted down in between pants.

He removed the gun from her mouth as she rolled her hips into him and leaned forward nibbling and kissing his neck.

"Cum for me daddy please," she whispered in his ear. "All I wanna do is please you. Please cum inside me I'm your cocksleeve, I'm your cum dumpster."

"Fuck!" He yelled out grabbing her hips and slamming her into him.

It took everything in her not to cum and then finally he exploded inside her. He leaned a his head back before looking back to see her cocky smirk.

"Ah!"

She yelled out as he slapped her across the face sending her flying off of him and onto the floor.

"I'm not finished."