Rip Her

Kenny sat on Alixx's stomach and forced her to hold her tits together as he fucked between her breast. The tip of his dick reaching her lips and she swiped her tongue to taste him each time.

"Fuck this is better than just sleeping on your tits. Shoulda thought of it sooner," he grunted out between strokes.

His nails dug into her shoulders painfully as he chased his next orgasm. Alixx still had an itch to scratch after being denied her last two orgasms. Her very core was aching with need and she felt like her body would implode.

She felt his dick twitch between her and pulled away not letting himself finish just yet. He got up and reached down kissing her and biting her lips. Once he pulled away he spit in her face licking his lips with satisfaction as he saw her glare.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her from the bed. He dragged her towards the wall and pushed her down on the floor.

"Hands and knees," he told her leaving no room for back talk.

She obeyed and once she was stable he picked her feet up from the ground and leaned her body back against the wall making her do a headstand. The blood immediately began to rush to her head and she began to feel dizzy. In one swoop he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her in his arms.

She hung upside down her mouth perfectly aligned with his dick.

"Go ahead and put that bratty mouth to good use."

Alixx wasted no time putting him in her mouth and doing all the things he loved. She nibbled the head before taking him as deep as she could, her hands holding onto his thighs as he held her up.

Once she took him deep into her mouth again he backed her up against the wall not allowing her to move and forced his dick to stay deep inside her. She tried to relax her throat and started choking as he began thrusting in and out of her mouth, fucking her throat. She went limp as she let him have his way with her.

"I know you're not giving up that easily Alixx," he taunted lighting a flame inside of her again.

She struggled against him and he laughed before pulling himself out of her mouth and letting her body go. Her head hit the floor first followed by the rest of her body. She groaned as she slowly stood up holding her head. She saw that he sat on the end of the bed smoking another cigarette.

"If you make it to the door before I count to three I'll let you go," he told her taking a puff and blowing out smoke.

Alixx hesitated. The sex was good and she didn't mind the extreme edging but her body, especially her ass was telling her that she was reaching her limit. But could she actually reach the door in time.

"One-" he started.

Alixx feet began moving before she could think it through.

"Two."

She had just passed the bed and was now reaching out for the door knob-

"Fuck!" She screamed out as a bullet tore through her shoulder and she dropped to the ground clutching the wound in pain. "Fuck you!" She screamed.

Kenny laughed as though it was the funniest joke in the world.

"Them little legs ain't get you far huh sweetheart."