❃01❃

What If Junior and Jake swap lives? PT 1

Tv Show: Chucky Tv Series

--------

{MAJOR SPOILERS FOR CHUCKY TV SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ALREADY & SLIGHT TW: CONTAINS ABUSE, FAMILY ISSUES}

It's apparent that Junior Wheeler and Jake Wheeler grew up on opposites sides of the field. Junior was raised in a rich neighborhood with parents Logan and Bree Wheeler. Throughout his life, he was an academic, overachieving cross country star that wanted to impress his parents, especially his father. Junior participated in a variety of different community service, extra circulars, and many more. It had seem that he is going far in life, considering his parents accessing many resources for their son to succeed in life. He's even dating Lexy, another rich girl in the neighborhood. It had seem his life was pitch perfect. What could possibly go wrong? What is there possibly to complain about? It's a dream lifestyle that most kids his age wants.

On the other hand, his cousin Jake is nothing compared to him. Jake grew up in a sort of a low-income neighborhood with his father Lucas, an auto repair worker while his mother Mary was an artist. His father was an alcoholic that would turn into an abusive person towards him and possibly Mary. It seemed Jake didn't have a happy childhood because, on top of that, he was bullied. He had little to no friends and with his interest in art, it caused more problems. He was mainly average in school, not like his straight A cousin Junior. His father always compared him to Junior. Mostly his entire life. There has never been a moment where someone told Jake he doesn't need to be like his cousin to be loved or appreciated because Jake is Jake and Junior is Junior. Nothing else to it. That's where the cousin "rivalry" builds up. There will be a day when either of them just snaps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N: Although there will be Chucky spoilers, there will be some of them that I put my own twist on it. I thought I'll let y'all know}

As years pass, Jake and Junior are in a rude awakening for high school and adulthood pretty soon. Lucas was still working at an auto repair shop using drinking as a coping mechanism to ease the stress and mourn of Mary. Jake, on the other hand, took Mary's interest in art using dolls from garage sales, thrift shops, anything he could find to make sculptures. It was his coping mechanism and his true passion. Of course, Lucas isn't fond with the idea. 

"I'm no art critic, but it wouldn't hurt to get out of the room once in a while. You could ask a girl out on a date or something or do something productive with your life," Lucas said to him. "I mean look at Junior. He's not hanging out in his room all day doing arts and crafts. He's doing something productive like doing sports and participating in community service. God, why is it so hard for you to something like that?"

"But every time I do try, I get bullied in the process. They take the fun out of it," Jake explains, trying to make him understand that this isn't his fault.

"You and your excuses. When will you ever stop?" The father shakes his head. He walks out of the room, "Your cousin is coming over for dinner. Make sure you take the pill, too."

Once dinner arrives, the family sat and started eating pizza.

"I don't remember the last time we'd ever eat pizza," Bree recalled, taking a bite of her food.

Junior glares at Jake, "So Jake, the scouts are taking gays now. I thought you'd be interested to be in them."

"Junior stop it," Bree assures him