❃02❃

What if Jake and Junior swap lives? PT 2

Tv Show: Chucky Tv Series

-----

{CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, BULLYING, STRESSFUL SITUATIONS}

It had been a little over a week since the crazy switch happened. Jake and Junior were in two different lives, each other's lives. They didn't know how to process it all together, but tried to work it out. Jake was still trying to get used to with the life he never had. Growing up in a supportive, loving family where Logan is never disappointed because his son was humble with the life he has. The life Jake had always wanted that his father would never support. On the other hand, it's a different story for Junior. For the first time in his life, he felt free. Free from his father's high expectations and controlling how he should live his life. Performing Arts had always been Junior's career for as long as he can remember. He love the thought of singing, dancing, and acting because it helps ease his stress. It helped him be more comfortable with himself. He felt.. confident, fearless, happy, and at ease. It was like Junior could conquer the world because he got to do all the passions and interests he'd been wanting to do for years. Making it as a lifestyle and a career. Jake and Junior felt free.

When school started again, Jake was giving Junior a ride to school as they were talking about how different their lives were.

"You know Junior, I had never seen you smile before. I've never seen you so confident about talking about your life, you're usually embarrassed or try to be cocky, but for some reason you seem content," Jake comments, driving to the student parking lot.

Junior smiles softly, looking up at his cousin. It was true. He had never been so confident talking about his life and how truly happy he was. Little did he know when he walked into those school doors, his mood will change.

Junior noticed that everyone was treating Jake like if he's some sort of a celebrity. From left to right, Jake's name was called constantly, greeting and talking to him. It was kind of nice to see Jake being seen, in his eyes. Devon arrives shortly and kisses Jake on the cheek.

"I'm glad I got to see your baseball game. You truly know how to work that bat," Devon says having Jake to nudge him playfully as they give a peck on the lips.

"I didn't know you repainted your nails. I love that color," Devon compliments seeing Junior's nails being colored in a light red shade.

He quickly took a glimpse of his nail polish, "O-Oh, thank you." Why is he wearing nail polish? Logan would've killed him if he saw his nails like that.

Before Jake could respond, Lexy ran to Jake giving him a tight hug, "Hey bestie!"

"Hey, girl. What's up?" Jake greets, even though he was clueless why Lexy randomly hugged him.

"I am so proud you won the baseball game! I can't believe you talked me out of it to go. Besides, the time is ticking to finalize spirit week, mr. class president. Have you seen the suggestions?" Lexy shows Jake the form.

"Yeah, if they're not going to take it seriously, might as well not do it, right?" Jake chuckled softly, Lexy and Devon joining in as well.

"Class president? Since when did Jake became class president?" Junior thought.

"Well I wanted to get out of my shell, you know? I thought if I put myself out there and build confidence on my own, I don't see why not," Jake shrugs, trying to play along with this life switch.

"Aw Junior, I didn't know you brought your little doll. What's his name?" Lexy stared at the doll.

"Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend till the end. Hidey-ho! HA-HA-HA!" The doll innocently spoke that made both Junior and Jake realizing it was Chucky.