❃04❃

What If I had that argument with Nick Scratch?

TV Show: Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
---

{CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE}

Ever since Sabrina rescued Nick from hell, he has been a complete asshole. He always had a smart mouth and Sabrina reassured me he's traumatized. I had to bite my tongue since I didn't want to make a scene, even though I felt bad for her. Nick's everything to her. She was depressed without him. At the same time, it still wasn't okay to treat people horribly, let alone Sabrina.

We all had to wear white that afternoon so I sighed and got ready. I wrote in my electronic journal to let all my feelings out. I'm terrible at expressing my myself also too chicken to talk to someone:

hi it's me! i know you're kinda tired of me ranting ab nick and his horrible behavior. i just can't stand it tho. i know trauma can trigger people in different ways but the way he back talks 'brina makes my stomach twitch just like nate and maddy from euphoria talk about ✨he's not a bad guy, he's been through so much and i can change him✨ type energy. I AM TIRED! i want to say something but i cant because i'm gonna get yelled at for calling him out on this bs. that i'm being ✨unprofessional and disrespectful✨ give me a BREAK.  I'M SAYING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO I'M GONNA SPEAK MY MIND. I don't know what goes on in these people's braincells but clearly lack discipline and red flags. ESPECIALLY common sense. Ugh i hate everyone. Well i'll update you on the aftermath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hare Moon event was beautiful. Everyone was wearing white and having a good time. It was a witch event that I've been attending ever since I was 3. I still enjoy it to this day. It helps me embrace my inner witch that I've been hiding for years. Everything was going great until Sabrina ran to Aunt Hilda and Aunt Zelda. The Pagans paid for a visit. We stood in silence for a while until Aunt Hilda slowly opens arms with the, joining the rest of the ceremony taking place. Apparently, they've been searching a place to celebrate Ostra, a holiday of their own. 

I was sitting alone in a blanket looking around my surroundings. Something felt off. I was having a difficult time figuring out who the Pagans are or what they want. I knew something was up. 

"I see you're occupied alone. Mind if I sit with you? I would love to know about one of the most powerful witch queens on Earth," a voice called out.

I turned around to see it was one of the Pagans. She smiled brightly at me. I nodded in response as she sits with me, serving her traditional food.

"My, my, I've heard about you before. You are one of the youngest and strongest Supremes ever to exist.  Tell me what your name is again, honey?"

"Aaliyah."

"What a beautiful name. I never heard of that before. Is it common?"

"A little. I was named after the singer Aaliyah who died in a plane crash. Originally, I was going to be named Aniyah or something like that but Aaliyah suited better. It's rare and has different variations of spelling it, too. You're not alone," I chuckled softly.

The Pagan and I talked for quite sometime which gave me enough information of what these people are trying to do. It wasn't until I heard someone push one another on the floor. I glanced up, seeing Nick push Doris off him. He scurries off while Sabrina follows him. I could tell their argument is going to be messy. 

"Hey, I'll be right back. I'm going to check on 'Brina," I told the Pagan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------