❃03❃

Scream Au: What if the Chucky Tv Series Characters became Ghostface? (my theory) 

Jake Wheeler:

Lexy would be the obvious target

Lexy would be the obvious target. After the bullying he's been through, he had enough and started to take action. He begins to manipulate Junior about Lexy cheating on him with Oliver. He would expose the "secret" messages and catfish Oliver as Lexy to lure him in. He murders Oliver and runs off. When Lexy finds out, he gaslights her and say that "Junior's jealousy is what killed Oliver" causing her to be freaked out. One night, when her parents and Caroline were out, Jake thought it was the perfect opportunity to get her. He uses the ghostface voice feature to scare her. He enters her backdoor and attacks her. Lexy runs out the door and Jake comes in time and pushing her, causing the blonde to trip and only crawl after he stabbed her multiple times. She bleeds out, crying for help. He turns her around and he uses the feature to switch to Junior's voice saying "If I can't have you, no one can," and slits her throat. He frames Junior for both killings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexy Cross: 

This one is a bit tricky but I'm going to say Jake

This one is a bit tricky but I'm going to say Jake. After "humiliatingly embarrass" her at the Talent Show, she gets furious. She asks Junior for his help and he accepts. Lexy thought about Devon. Lexy thought about doing something to Devon that would make Jake go crazy. She thinks that if Junior goes after Devon and threatens Jake, it would be perfect for her to go after Jake. The duo would set up a plan to do that and could possibly frame Jake or Junior and Lexy can do a similar scene that Jill Roberts did in Scream 4. It's when Jill hurts herself to have people believe she fought the killer so that's what they would do and could say it was Jake. Jake was the one that followed them and attacked them. It would fit the narrative well. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devon Evans: 

With his intelligence in crimes, this would be a great opportunity for him to show what he is capable of

With his intelligence in crimes, this would be a great opportunity for him to show what he is capable of. Previously talking about Lexy, I would think he would get revenge. Similar to Jake, Devon wouldn't let anything happen to him so he would try to find a way to get back at Lexy. He thought about attacking Junior at his house. Since Bree and Logan are always out, Junior has the house to himself. I was thinking after cross-country practice Junior comes home and wines down. He would take a shower and go do his homework with his headphones in his ears. The teen would be doing his homework until he heard his phone buzzed and it was his dad texting him that he'll be a little later than usual. Junior didn't seem to mind and kept doing his homework. Devon would sneak into the house and call him using one of the house phones. He would taunt Junior and attack him and would manipulate Lexy. He would attack Junior in his house and run off when the police arrives. Besides, no one would expect it could be him. I know the reveal would be amazing. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior Wheeler:

His anger would make a lot of sense

His anger would make a lot of sense. While Bree and Logan are going through some issues and Lexy hanging out with Jake a lot more it would make sense he would snap. Just lash out his anger with murder. After the small argument with Jake, he would think of a way to get rid of him and manipulate Lexy. He always had wanted to get rid of Jake since the beginning but wanted to wait for the perfect time for it. He already murdered Oliver at the party because of the intense jealousy so why not do it again? Jake would  be alone in the house one day while Junior is supposed to be at practice. He would call Jake and use the ghostface changer to make it believe it was Lexy but then switch to the ghostface voice. He wastes no time and starts to attack Jake. He would become violent with attacking him since he has a lot of anger. He would stab him multiple times and breaking his wrists, legs, etc. He would stab hi to the point he is paralyzed or anything along those lines. He would exit the scene once the police is called or when Logan and/or Bree come in and see Jake.  I think that he would fabricate something for Devon and Lexy. Lexy would fall for it but Devon grows suspicious. 

I imagine something like this or even more brutal to get that anger out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise everyone!! Who is excited for Thanksgiving Break? I know I am!

-------

I really thought this was a cool idea when I started writing this. Ghostface aus can apply to anything I swear.

-------

I love the Scream franchise it's breathtaking. I'm pumped for Scream 6!

-------

Would you guys read a Ghostface Au book with the Chucky characters or any other characters from another tv show or movie of your choice? Comment below what you think. 

-------

QOTD: Favorite thing to do on the Holidays?

AOTD: Watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, spending time with family, and having Christmas Break is top tier for the holidays. 

-------

Tune in next time for another story that will blow your mind. Bye!!