Chapter - 10

Sana POV  : -

In the middle of a very important discussion  I found myself staring around the house .
The maid looked least affected even though she knew that I wasn't listening to her .
The place I was at the very moment was no less then the mafias mansion they write about in the books and for a moment I doubted that were we even at the right address?! .

The doubt arousing in the middle of my stomach got clearified as I saw a Grey haired lady  probably in her fifties approaching me ;  with a smile never leaving her face . I cautiously admired her every features . She had deep black eyes ; probably deep enough like the water in the oceans and I too couldn't help but smile as it Automatically made it's way on my face .
Her face reflected calmness and I instantly felt the good vibes that she was giving me .

Namaste " I greeted her folding my both hands .

"Namaste beta ... please have a seat .... "    she said . It was when I realised that Priya too came with me for I was blown away by the beauty of this house.

The lady seated herself in the front couch. 

" get something for the guests "    the lady told the maid .

" No , no need for it aunty  ...I was here to see the room for the rent , I read the advertisement  "   I said .

" Yes beta ...but ...may I ask what's your good name ? "

" shehnaaz Gill   "   I replied .
I could see as she murmered my name and spoke smilingly

" shehnaaz ...did someone else ever told you that you're not only pretty but have a pretty name too "  

I giggled .

" No aunty you're the first one , thankyou

It's  just been 30 minutes since I had met this lady for the first time in my life but we got so comfortable in this short span of time that I felt as If we knew each other for  years .
Say , like  the long lost buddies meeting after years . I guess I hardly ever laughed this much as I had laughed in this short time of half an hour .
She was just the carbon copy of mom. 
Like mom she too was a chatterbox .

" so you too are a teacher . My daughter is in the same profession too .
You know it's always me who's left home alone all by myself so I had  always been  keen for a tenant ... " 

" Yeah I understand ;  my mom too can't stay alone . I don't know how she's gonna manage without me all by herself "

" you seem to be really close with you mom ! "

" Yes aunty ... "

" OK... so should I show you the room? "

" for sure aunty "

" please follow me "

Priya , who was unintentionally ignored followed aunty along with me to the room .
Moving through the stairs ; we walked through the corridor .
I found me being dead at my tracks as the old lady stopped . I could see three doors , one to my front and the other two opposite to each other .
The lady held a bunch of keys in her hands and started to open the Door which was on the left wall to me .
From outside it felt as if the room would have been conjusted but trust me it was huge .
It wasnt a single room but  was partitioned in two mini rooms  with a bathroom attached. 
As I looked around , I could see a big window with dark reddish brown curtains probably facing the front of the house .
Against the window it had the queen sized bed