Chapter - 33

Sana's Pov -

"Now you have to add the sauce in it .
You can go with the vegetables that are available home ; there's no specifications about it " said Rita Maa .
She poured the meonis sauce in the mixture which contained a few vegetables with onions; tomato and capcicums which were crushed together .

Recently because I have got my right arm fractured ; i have been given strict orders not to do anything . Be it going out for work or doing my personal chores ; it's a big NO NO not from me but from the three protective --- OVER PROTECTIVE PEOPLE .

Mom

Rita Maa

Sidharth

So this morning after I was ready i thought of joining Rita maa and help her a little bit ; only if she allows me to .
She has been preparing these sandwiches and was telling me the recipes and ingredients.

"Sidharth loves to eat these " said Rita Maa with a lovely smile on her face . Her face depicted her motherly feelings for her son ; the large amount of love that she has for him could be read from her eyes and the smile that never left her face till the time she kept talking about him. 

"I used to give him these sandwiches in tiffin when he was in school " Rita Maa added .

I smiled at her as I could recall my mother giving me aalo ka parantha for my tiffin during my school days . I am very choosy when it comes to food and my mother knew this very well. 
She knew that I didn't like cold food and I have always thrown tantrums about having the cold tiffin food so almost everyday in the recess time ; she had come to my school to give me my tiffin .
As a kid I never realised that I was actually troubling her but just like any other mother she never complained .
She always had the same contented smile on her face whenever she handed me my tiffin .
Her smile ; I could never forget it .

"Shehnaaz ? " Rita Maa's voice made me return back from the flashbacks of my school days .

"Hnji mummaa ? " I said .

"Ja sidharth ko dekh ke aae kaha reh gya hai ?! Apne room mein gaya tha ! " Said mumma .

"Vo toh bahar exercise kr rha ..maine dekha tha usse ! " I replied .

"Nahi nahi bacha . Vo uper gya hai room mein maine dekha usko . Ja tu usko bula le. Breakfast ready hai !!! " I nooded my head and left from there .

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Pov -

Parminder ji looked in her refrigerator to find no vegetables .
There was nothing she could prepare for breakfast today . The old lady scoffed and regretted her decision of not buying the vegetables last evening .

She held her dupatta that was my lying somewhere on the sofa and with a few bucks in her hand she moved outside .

"Bhaisahib . Aah Loki kis tarah ? " Asked Parminder ji. 

"40 rupaye killo ! " Replied the vegetable vendor .

"Haye rabbaa...ehni mehngi .. thodi saasti lagao Bhai " said Parminder ji .

Potato ; gobhi ; Loki with onions and tomato ; her shopping was over . She payed the bill and turned around to leave but became dead in her track to see shehnaaz's father standing there .

"Pammi? " Said a teary eyed santokh ji .
Parminder ji didn't bother to listen to him and turn on the other side and started moving though it wouldn't lead her to her house .
Santokh ji followed his wife behind calling her name again and again but she didn't turn back .
He held her hand wrist and turned her around . Parminder Ji's eyes were filled with tears and so were santokh ji's. It was a rare sight for her to see him crying .

"Pammi ...sana ...kaise hai ? " Said santokh ji. 

"Meri bachi da naam v na laena tuci." Said Parminder ji who's eyes showed her anger. 

"Mainu maaf krde pammi mere toh galti hogi ...mainu maaf krde... " He said folding his both hands .

"Rehndo ji...tuci. ..bhut der krti aaon ch ... " Said Parminder ji and left from there leaving a regretful Santokh ji in the middle of bazaar .

____________________________________________________________________________

Sana's Pov -

I slowly knocked on his door and waited for a response but nothing came from within .
I knocked again but again he didn't reply . I hope he hasn't slept after his workout .
The door wasn't locked from inside.  I opened it slowly and peeped inside to find no one in there .
I guess I was right he's still working out in the garden .
I turned around to leave and check him in the garden when I heard a sound from within .
For the one last time i peeped inside but he wasn't there .
Maybe he's in the washroom . Should I check it once ?
I walked inside his room . It was the first time that I came in sidharth's room . His room was huge ; two times bigger then mine and even more sophisticated then my room .
I walked over to his washroom door and knocked twice but there was no response .
Neither any sound could be heard from within but like the previous time I again heard a sound ; which was now heard more clearly .

"Sidharthhhhhh??!!!! " I called him out .

There was tap on my shoulder and I turned around with a jerk only to find him standing there .
Did he just appeared in front of me out of nowhere ?

"Where were you ? You were not here ; I checked " I said confused .

"I came from there ! " He said pointing his index finger to somewhere behind him .
I followed his gaze and it landed on his cupboard .

"What were you doing in your wardrobe ? " I asked raising my Brows at him .

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies ❤️✨
An early update !!!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it and if so then pls don't hesitate to vote for me . The views are more but the votes are less ; very less and it makes me feel bad .
Anyways ; I need your votes . Just three more votes are required for my book DIL SE DIL TAK to qualify for the next round .

( Incase you don't know how to vote and where to vote . You guys can either ask me in the comment section or message me personally !!!)

Please do help my book to qualify for the next round .

Thankyou

XOXOXO
M

____________________________________________________________________________