Chapter - 32

Meetali's Pov -

Hopping over to the love of my life --- My bed ; I threw my Snickers by constantly moving my legs too tired to use my hands .
I closed my eyes and inhaled a deep breath .
It was such a tiring day . I grabbed my phone which was lying somewhere over the bed and made a quick call .

"I need you to find some information " I spoke on the phone looking at the ceiling of my room; drifted in my thoughts .

____________________________________________________________________________

Sidharth's Pov -

The engine of the car stopped as I parked the vehicle in the garage.
I looked over at shehnaaz who was removing her seat belt .

"It was good spending time with you" I spoke gaining her attention .
She looked at me passing her contiguous smile .
"Yes . It was lovely to be around you . Sidharth " she said .
I smiled at her noticing the delicate sharp features of her face. 

She's so Pretty .

"Sidharth? " Hearing my name ; I snapped back to earth and looked at her who was looking at me.

"Ha ..aa...? " My words stammered as I was caught staring her .

"Friends ? " She said raising her eyebrows .

"Huhhh? " I said not really getting her . 

"I said . Friends ? " She said raising her hand towards me .

"We are already . Aren't we ?! " I said scoffing but the laughter died .

"Honestly ...NO . But we're now !!!!!! " She said the last part while showing me her white teeth .

Cute

Cute

Cute

I couldn't help but grin with her .

"Friends " I said shaking my hand with her .

____________________________________________________________________________

Sana's Pov -

I sipped the cold coffee as I looked outside through my window . It was 6 in the morning .
I looked at my friend ; Sidharth .
It feels kind of weird but surreal as well to finally make a friend after so many years ; to finally have someone you could laugh with. 
To finally find the person you could roast anytime anywhere with your whole right .

He didn't noticed me staring him yet . I guess maybe because he's too busy with his phone to notice me probably finding a good song for his workout session.

My phone buzzed . Reading the caller id a huge smile appeared on my face .
It was a video call from my mother .

"Yeh kya pee Rahi hai subah subah ? " Asked my mother as soon as I accepted her call .

"Kya mummy haal chal toh poochlo !!!!"
I said playfully rolling my eyes at my mother . Unlike all the other times I couldn't see the smile on her face that she usually had seeing my tantrums and It didn't took me seconds to realise that she's upset .
Something is there that's bothering mom .

"Kya hua mummy ? Thik ho ? " I asked .
She has this habit to hide her illness from me . Whenever she gets ill she never told me ; the only way for me to find out is by myself .

"Nahi nahi saniya ... Mai thik hoon beta .. chal tu pee apni coffee mai phone rakhti hoon . Bye !!! " Said mom and disconnected the call .

Something is off .
I just hope her health is fine and she's not hiding anything from me. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Meetali's Pov -

I grabbed my purse and kept my phone inside it .
Looking at the mirror for the one last time ; I headed out of my room to my father's room .
I saw him lying on the bed . Papa has been ill . He's been this way since the day our company has gone bankrupt.
Its hard to imagine what he would be going through right now . He has worked so hard to build our company and then suddenly one day ; it felt like as if all of his hardwork has been in vain .

I was appointed as the new CEO of our company and now all the responsibilities are on my shoulders .
I don't know but I really want to make things work not for anything else ; but for my father .

"Mom . I m going to work " I told my mother who was working in the kitchen helping our maid .

"Eat something before you go bacha ... !!! " Said my mother .

"No no no ..mom . I will have my breakfast in the office . Bye take care .. cu " I said as I walked outside our house stomping my heels on the floor .

"Come in !!!! " I said there was a knock on my cabin's door .
I didnt have to look away from my files to see that it was my secratary .
Her perfumes fragrance was enough for me to know that it was her .

"Yes have you got the information ? " I asked her signing the files still not bothering to look at her .

"Yes mam " answered Mrs ; I don't really know her name .
Thats too bad of me .

Last night I called my secratary and told her to get me all the information of that arrogant ; Randhir .

"He's 35 ; famous for his writing.  He's the only son of the srivastav's the future heir of the company but according to the resources he has no intrest in business and is intrested in excelling in his writing career . " She said .

"Tell me something that I don't know !!!!! " I said kind of irritated .

"He's single and he's got the award ..." I interuppted her .

"What did you just say ? " I looked at her with my questioning gaze .

"He's got the awards for his best writing " she replied. 

"No ...not this ...before that !!!!!" I said almost shouting . I didn't mean to shout at her nor i was but it came out like a shock to me and obviously I can't really believe what she just told me .

"He' single !? " Her words stammered probably because she feared me .

HE IS SINGLE ?!

BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND !!!!!!

"R uh sure ? " I asked her raising my Brows at her. 

"Yes mam . There was even rumours that he.... That he ..... " She looked hesitant to speak .

"Say it !" I spoke .

"That maybe he likes ...men ?! " She said .

I made an OOO shaped mouth .

"Dismiss " I told her .
She bowed at me before leaving the cabin .

It's kind of intresting to find out the truth.

Get ready Meetali . It's time to meet him again .

___________________________________________________________________________

A filler update !!! But I enjoyed writing it .
I hope you too enjoy it while reading .

Xoxoxox
M