Chapter 11 (part one)

IMPORTANT- this is Akito's POV.

I walked into the small traditional Japanese garden. I had plans to make. Bad news had been delivered to me. There were things I needed to do.

Kyo has found love. This is a very bad thing. I laid my back on a boulder, looking up into the clouds. They were gray, holding rain in their clutch.

How could anyone love a monster such as Kyo? Truly a very ignorant and idiotic girl. She probably doesn't understand dark family secrets she has uncovered.

There was more. The curse was void on said girl, which could only mean one thing, one awful thing.

The burden was on my shoulders, even though it's not my stupid fault that this came up. It was never even supposed to happen. It didn't make sense that this was happening. No one should love a monster such as Kyo. The curse of the cat has forever been laid on him. A curse like the one on the Sohma family cannot be lifted easily. In fact, it will most likely never be lifted. I can't let this keep happening. I will need to stop it, possibly by force.

I heard noises coming from the estate, which happens a lot, mostly because of the amount of people living here. Voices of children laughing and playing, adults chatting to each other, and the scent of fragrant flowers came into my mind.

The wind blew gently on the blades of grass as I sat, taking it all in. I hate it all. This world... I hate it. It's a cruel, unfair world. It's so finite. Everything is changing, all the time. Nothing ever stops. It's like the world is continuous and yet... It's not.

But as soon as I take care of this girl, nothing like this will ever happen to Kyo again. This girl is the only thing to get rid of. Kyo must find out how cruel the world is, just like I did at such a young age. He must know the pain I feel every day, every minute, every second of my life, ever since I was born into this pitiful world. The crushing emotional pain that has ruined me. The pain that has smashed me, injuring my soul until I couldn't take it.

The reason the curse is void... The reason this girl has loved a monster... The reason that my family has gone through so much, just to see this...

These are the reasons she must die.

Keep your eyes peeled for part two yeah!!! Lots of stuff will happen over these next few chapters. I'm trying to decide whether or not I should write a sequel. I guess we'll have to see when I finish the story. Yeah, I'll announce if there will be a sequel at the end of this story. I love to see all the support and nice comments!!! See you guys very, very soon. I just love watching you guys with cliffhangers.
M'kay bye (≧∇≦)