LOVE IS GONE

I hate that bitch. I wish that she did not exist. I'm pissed and I wish I was never close to her. I scream to the top of my lungs, I hate you and want you to leave me alone. I catch feelings when really I shouldn't have.
I don't like to share at all. He's not mine. He'll never be. I pray that my feelings for him will just go away. I speak, but it's like he'll never be. I wish that this crush will just fade away. All he do is flirt with multiple woman, but as you can see, he's just a player. I give an attitude because I'm jealous, but I try hard not to show it.
He hurts me when I don't hear from him. I'm weak when I'm around him. He likes someone else because he barely be in touch. I don't want him to touch me no more. I don't even want to fuck him no more because I feel like the spark has disconnected. It's her fault that I feel this way.
It's like when she here. He a totally different person than when I first met him. I can't stand to be in the same room with him and her because when I watch them I feel a type of way. I think he's playing me because I think he's deceiving me. I want him to myself.
I want to cry. I want to shout. I really need someone to hear me out. He was the one I wanted, but to bad I'm not the one he has chosen. He not the same. He feels like a stranger all over again. My love is gone and I feel like we are done.