𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷 )

JM- Baby , Honey I am home. Where are you ?

Y/N - In the kitchen darling.

Comes towards you.

JM - Aa ok I just need to tell that get dinner ready I will go get some stuffs.

Y/N - get some ice cream to baby.

JM - icecream ?

Y/N - ya I feel like eating some.

JM - aa ok baby I will.

Kisses you forehead and leaves.

You and Jimin are married for almost 7 months now. You guys had a arrange marriage your parents decided it and you have no problem cause you liked him at first sight only and he loves you to. You guys never had sex , not that you are not ready it's just you are waiting for his move.

Recently Jimin is acting a bit weird he is always kissing you and being touchy I know which is not that weird as you guys are married but he never had been touchy before. It's like he is indicating you something but dumb you is not getting it.

You finished cooking dinner and went to wear you pajamas so that after food you can quickly go to sleep , you were so tired.

Choose any one

Choose any one

U wore your pajamas and came towards living room and saw Jimin siting on the couch watching tv.

Y/N - baby food is ready come here.

JM - coming.

You started eating while talking some random stuff. When you remembered something.

Y/N - jiminie ....

JM - yes baby

Y/N - you remember you said will watch a movie today.... Can we please watch it ..... please.

JM - * chuckles... yes my beautiful wife .. I will get movie ready okie
Y/N - *shy yeesss

You tiptoed and pecked his lips. When you did that Jimin felt his mochi getting hard , already the pajamas were making him crazy and now this. Well he tried to ignore it and went to select the movie.

.•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•

U guys were watching Blue Valentine and a scene pops up were the actors were having sex and u slowly started blushing and Jimin noticed it. And then he says.

JM - baby ..... I wanna ask if ... W-we can umm ... U know .... Have s-sex .... If u have no problem of course I won't forc-
* U cut by kissing him

Y/N - I have no problem baby.

He pulls u and starts kissing u very passionately slowly making it rough ... While his hands finding his way to your ass under the pajamas slowly squeezing it and u let out a moan taking this opportunity he insert his tongue inside your mouth and sucking your tongue. While u unbuttoning his shirt.Only in a bit Minutes u guys were completely naked.

You were all getting shy around him and trying to cover yourself.

JM - aa Don't cover up you love so beautiful.

After saying lovely things to you he again started kissing you slowly going down sucking ur neck creating love bites.

Y/N - Jimin I-i also w-wanna give you a l-love bite.

You said this while making him chuckled. He just nods. As he nods without hesitation you proceed. Slowly licking and kissing his neck earning a soft moan from him. Creating a hickey and then kissing down his abs. He flips you over , now you are at the bottom.

JM - enough I can't control ....... Now I am gonna insert okay.

Says while inserting his huge dick in your tight pink hole.

Y/N - ahh j-jimin it hurts

JM - it won't after some time... Wait a bit.
He says sucking your nipples.
Y/N - mhmm j-jimin please move

After listening he starts moving slowly yet not left your boob while enjoying your moans. Slowly you getting impatient.

Y/N - please go f-fast-

Before you could complete he starts pounding in you like he was waiting for you to say that.

Soon the room was filled with moans and skin slapping sounds.

Y/N - ahh j-jimin Im gonna c-cum

JM - yaa baby wait w-will cum together.

By saying this he turns you over now both in doggie style. He continually hitting your g-spot........ Soon after you both cum together in each other moaning other ones name out loud even for your neighbors to listen to.

JM - I never knew you would be this sexy y/n. Trust me this was the best I have ever had. The tightest pussy ever feeled.

You all sore blushing badly at whatever he was saying. Saying this while hitting his arm playfully.

Y/N - ahh Jiminah don't tease me .
JM - * chuckles no baby Im saying Truth
Y/N - whatever I am tried let's sleep.
You said while suggling your face in his chest.
JM - hm let's sleep * while hugging you. I love you y/n
Y/N - I love you too Jimin.

The end..........

.•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•

•♫•♬ •♬•

Hey guys 😊
Hope you like it and I guess this was a bit short then before well you know this was because it was first time and y/n was all shy so I just wanna know if I should make part 2 of it if you want it please do comment and if there are any mistakes please spare those and lets me know if you liked it if you did don't forget to comment and vote💜 it plus if you have any idea for the topic let me know .

Thank you💜💜💜