𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 ( 𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲 )

Lisa - babe it's not what u thi-
*Slap

YM - SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH !

Lisa - but
*He leaves

So currently Suga found out that his girlfriend Lisa cheated on him that to with his brother Jimin.

He was very pissed  he loved her so much. Also was going to propose her on her birthday.

He is very disappointed in himself for not finding the love of his life. This is not the first time someone has cheated on him.

The time when his first girlfriend left him he lost his emotions. He kinda went in depression. But then seeing his friends having a happy love life he decided not to give up and try again.

Then he found Lisa they dated for quit a bit almost 2 years. He loved her so much he felt the happiness with her.

Then Lisa met Jimin

And as per jimin's personality he started flirting with her as well. Suga hated it he warned Jimin many times not to steal her. But still was afraid.

He doesn't want to lose her. So he decided to marry her as soon as possible and make her his forever.

So he decided to propose her on her upcoming birthday.

But sadly she cheated on him.

He rushed in tears downstairs banging the door he left her house.

He was real upset he was not in his senses he just kept walking for a while and than reached a bar.

He went inside sat there and started drinking , tears were not stopping his brain was flashing there memories together his mind was saying

'' Why everyone cheats on you
Yoongi ''

''Why no one ever loved u ''

" Why no one cares for u ''

'' Why even ur parents left u ''

"Why doesn't anyone stay for life
time "

" Why did God didn't write 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞  in your life story "

" Why just temporary happy ness "

YMWhyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
*He shouts

He wanted to shout in his mind but he just is so drunk that he didn't realise he said it so loud that he was the centre of attention in the crowd of almost 69 people.

But after realising he apologized and also people ignored cause they knew he was drunk. Everyone went back to their own vibe. And suga finish one more bottle ordering another one.

He was busy in thoughts when someone tapped his shoulders.

Y/N - Hey don't want to bother you but don't drink this much at one time it's not good for ur health to consume something in a huge quantity at once.
Thank you.

And you left.....

Yoongi was so confused about what just happened. He kept looking at you disappearing in the crowd of 69peoples .

Then he looked at the bottle in his hands and kept it aside and pays then he was about to live when   a girl stops him.

Y/N - HeEeY hoTiee whmHere yoUu Govim WHitoUt Meeee .

After saying this you climb on his back and guide him the road towards ur house . After 15min of walking you guys finally reach ur house.

He drops u down and starts leaving. But you hold his shirt and tell him to stop and come inside.