𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱 ( 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 )

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 - ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙ×ʙ sᴍᴜᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ɪғ ɢ×ʙ ᴏɴᴇ. sᴏ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴍᴜᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ NP

𝗧𝗼𝗽 - Taehyung
𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 - Jungkook

JK - ahhhh *groan I am soo tried

V - yaa every one is tired.

Jin - and hungry too.

YM - yes your are right hyung.Where is jimin he left 10min ago still haven't arrived with the food.

JM - I am here baby. Did you miss me.

YM - Nope
*Everyone laughs

JM - *whines aaa baby at least don't do this infront of members.

YM - give me the food everyone is hungry.

By saying this he snatch the food away and give it to Jin and the all members proceed towards dinning hall in hurry as they are very hungry cause they just arrived from their rehearsal and are very tired.

Yoongi was also about to go but someone caught hold of his wrist and pulled him back pinning on the nearest wall.

JM - You are becoming very brave day by day kitten. And Master is not liking it.

YM - *glups stop it

JM - I will leave you for now but be ready after the dinner master is going to punish you hard.

YM - aa okay leave me now

He said while trying to free himself.As jimin was about to leave him someone spoke.

TH - Omg you guys get a room.

Jimin quickly get embarrassed and hide himself in yoongi's chest ( I wish I could do that ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ ) as he doesn't want the members to see his daddy version. Tae laughs and walk away and yoongi follow him and so does Jimin.

They all now we're at the dinning table chattering and laughing and discussing when suddenly jungkook dropped his fork down so bent to pick it up.When he bent under the table he saw something that made him jungshook.

He saw yoongi's pants slide down till only a few inches above his knees and jimin's hand upon his cock giving him a handjob.

He without wasting time picked up the fork and sat up looked towards yoongi and saw him controlling his moans by biting lips and jimin smirking.

He than tried to act normal but then the scene repeated in his mind again and again making him imagine Taehyung doing this to him. He then looked towards tae his sharp jaw line those amazing eyes his deep voice and that little space between his shirt button which is revealing his chest is making him crazy soon he felt his dick harden and he cursed under breath ''fuck''.

Then they all finished the dinner and jk quickly went to his room to solve the problem as he don't want anyone to notice it and he even thought that no one saw it but little thing he didn't know was that jimin saw it and thought of telling it to V Cause he knows that jk has a crush on his hyung Tae and is very shy to confess him. And tae does like him back but doesn't know if jk likes him back or not.

So he went to tell tae about it

JM - *whispering in suga's ears
Kitten I want you to go to our room and be ready like a meal for me naked.