𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ( 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴)

* On the call

Y/n - baby I just can't.

JH - only few weeks hun. And it's not only you even I can't.

Y/n - I know it baby........

JH - oh sorry baby I need to go members are calling me. Love u see you soon.

Y/n - love u too hun.

So you and J-hope are dating for almost 2 years now. He is an idol of world famous group BTS as being an idol he always travels and mostly does not have time for spending with you. Obviously you can't complaint because you yourself have signed up for this challenge. And the main thing he himself feels bad for not giving you enough time you deserve. So whenever you guys meet up he has so many gifts for you he brings them without missing even tho you have already told him not to. And he is just perfect boyfriend anyone would want.

So as usual he is out for a concert which is supposed to end in 2 weeks. And he has promised you that he is going to spend a complete vacation with you. And you are very excited for it.

.•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•.

* Time skip to a day before he arrives.

Today finally it's the day you are going to meet your boyfriend after so long time.

There are few things you have planned of as your boyfriend really works hard. You have thought about surprising him with a candle light dinner and a amazing bonus a last.

It's was 8hrs remaining for him to come back. It's very less time for you to decorate everything , make dinner and even get ready for the bonus.

*J-hope on the text

Jobi 💕

Hey babe just
reached at airport the
flight will be of six hours.

Autie Rie💋

Okieee baby I am
waiting for you 😘😘
And also I have a
surprise for you so
come home directly.

Jobi 💕

Oooooooo I
wonder what is it 😉
well I have one for you
to 😽 so I will come home
first.

Autie Rie 💋

Okay now I am
curious . Well anyways
Come home safe 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
bye love you 💜

Jobi 💕

Love you too baby 😚

* End chat

After you texted j-hope you quickly started preparing for tonight.

.•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬ •♬•♫•.

After 5hrs of efforts everything looked somthing like this.

Your living room