Ch. 1

Krystlee's P.O.V

"How is that even possible tho" I asked

"What you mean girl, why you so surprised?" Jessica said

"Because I never felt this way before and I don't even know her yet" I said confused

"Well maybe your in-love there is a such thing as love as first sight you just got to see if it's real. But I got to go, the bell is about to ring and girl you know Ms.Rodriquez if you late that's detention" Jessica said with a serious face

"Okay text me" I yelled while she was walking away

As I walk to my class I think to myself, maybe this is just a simple crush it will go away. I get to room 102 and I see her. There she is looking sexy as ever I stop and just admire her beauty. She looks me up and down and bites her bottom lip and winks. Uhhh that girl got such a toll on people it's crazy! I just want to jump on her and do things to her! I jump back to reality when the late bell rings..

Ring!! Ring!!

"Fuck the bell!" I rush to class and I forgot we have the same class room 112. I know she's not in class so I need to hurry up before she sees me walking.

Jay's P.O.V

As I'm walking I see Krystlee so I call her over..

"Krystlee!!" I yell across the big hallway.

She looks back immediately and I see her trying to hide her smile. She's gorgeous. She walks toward me looking confused and wondering why I called her over.

"Umm yes?" she says with a little attitude

"Walk to class with me?" I say to her looking directly in her eyes giving her that look I do so I can get what I want

"Aight" she said she starts walking away

"I said walk with me not ahead missy" I said grabbing her and making her walk at the same pace while I put my arm around her as we walk.

I looked down at her because she was a little shorty and I seen her smiling. We get to the class and of course this teacher has to bust my bubble so she says something ignorant.

"Ms. Silver late again, isn't this your 4th time this week?" says Mrs.Harrison in a negative tone

"Yeah whatever Ms. just teach your class at least I came" I said as I walked to my seat in the back with Krystlee following behind me.

Okay so now that everyone is here I can tell you guys the project that we're gonna be doing for about 2 weeks, it counts as 2 test grades so make sure you get a good partner. So the project is going to a poster board and 3 page essay you have to pick a topic any topic I don't care and write about it. I'll give use a rubric after you find your partner and take a seat be sure to put the desk in 2s okay now go!

"Krystlee?" I said as I walked over to her and gave her a bright cheesy smile.
"Your my partner and you can't say no" I say

"Uhh okay lol but I hope you really want to be my partner and not for the grade" she said back quickly and with sassiness

"Okay class the bell is going to ring come get your posters and be safe leaving school today have fun!" Ms.Harrison says before the bell rings

Krystlee's P.O.V

I swear I'm dreaming she didn't just ask me to be her partner omg!? Ughh let me act cool before I faint lmao. She's just so cute man if she was mine idk what I would do first besides show her off to the world. I walk to my locker and get my things. I see my friend Tiffany so I walk out with her as I'm walking I feel someone grab me from behind its Jay!

"Don't scare me like that shesh Jay" I hit her playfully

"My bad shawty, but you want to come to my house so we can do this stupid ass project together?" she said annoyed

"Ummm yeah sure when?" I say

"In like 3 hours I'll pick you up at 6:00pm" she said fast and went inside her car and drove off beeping as she passed by me

Ughhh! This is happening so quickly I'm getting my dream she's so fine omg! Okay I have to look cute and smell good everything!!!

"Tiff, I'll call you later you need ride?" I said before getting into my car

"Nah Jayden from the football team is giving me a ride wink wink he's hot wish me luck" Tiffany said all cheesy

"Luck boo have fun text me about what happens" I say and shut my door.

Finally! I'm home I get to my house and right away get in the shower and do my hair change my outfit and put on make up. Am I trying to hard? Nah, I just really want this girl. So I put on this cute outfit not too much so it doesn't say I'm desperate (A.N. - outfits in the media). I heard a loud beep I guess it's her so I lock my doors get my keys my notebook and put on my scarf and run down the stairs. She's waiting outside the car so she can open the door for me lol so cute :D. And then I get in, the car ride was silent...

Jay's P.O.V

"We're here" I said. I get out the car first and open up her door. She walks ahead and I follow behind her. Damn she got a fatty I think to myself sheshhh!

"Watch out cutie so I can open the door" I get my keys out and open the door I let her go in first and shut the door behind me.

"You like it?" I said smiling

"Yeah it's nice looks like a million bucks in here" she said exploring my house with her nice hazelish eyes.

"Oh my fault you can go upstairs and the room to the left is my bedroom there's drinks up there if you want anything there's a frideragtor up there too I'll be up in a minute lol" I said as I show her where to walk.

"Okay thanks lol" she said back and headed upstairs.

I get my bookbag and try to find my phone. Finally after a good 5 minutes trying to look I found it and head up stairs and see her laying on my bed.

"Rise and shine" I yell

"You know you can't keep scaring me" she said back

"Oh really?!" I say

"Whatever let's just start this" she said and grabbed her notebook.
"Lets do it on....BASKETBALL!" she said clapping her hands

"Ayeee okay but who?" I replied back fast

"Ummm let's do it on basketball it's self like how it came about and things or we can do it on a team?" she said with a thinking face

"Phoenix Mercury!!?" I say getting all happy and whatnot

"Sure" she said and started writing a few facts.

After about 30 minutes we take a break. We start to talk about basketball and then I just look into her eyes she's looking inside mine and we kiss! Just like that. Her soft lips peck on mine.

"Woah.." we say in unison

A.N - Heeeey guys lmaooo hows it going? My names Krystyne :). This is my first book on wattpad so I want to know what you guys think no negative comments please? This chapter is a bit short because I want know what ya'll think before posting longgggg chapters but anywho leave feedback and I'll catch you guysss later!

-Krystyne!❤