Ch. 2

Krystlee's P.O.V

Omg!!! What just happened!!!? Did i just kiss Jay? With a surprised look on my face. I looked at her to make sure I'm not dreaming. I actually pinched myself a little.

As I came back to reality and pushed her away from me calling her an asshole while folding my arms sitting on her bed.

She sits down next to me and says "why you seem so shocked it's all good cutie, I mean you liked it right?". When Jay said that my eyes widened and my cheecks turned red as she left to get some food in the kitchen.

I got up and got my things. I told Jay I had to go home to get cleaned up and that I might come by later to finish some of the project. Jay nodded while taking a huge bite out of her sandwich, and waved to me as I shut the door behind me.

A.N: I know this part is kinda boring but just hang on the good stuff will be coming soon!

Still Krystlee's P.O.V

I don't have to work today so I decided to take a nap. I dosed off for about 5 minutes and then my phone goes off.

"Hello?" I said with that just woke up voice.

"What's up sexy?" Jay said in a soft sex tone.

"I was sleeping you know that right?" I say with attitude.

"My bad, I was just calling to see if you wanted to come to this party with me but ight text me later" She says with that sorrowful type voice.

"My fault lol, what time is the party, and who's party is it?" I said.

"My boy Haiden's"

"Aight, what time does it start?"

"10:00"

"Aigh, I'll see"

"Aigh shawty"

As I'm thinking, I might wanna go to this party it should be fun I mean I've been in the house all week I should go out and have fun right? So I call Jay back and tell her I'll go and she said fine she'll pick me up at 10.

Jay's P.O.V

I'm kinda happy that Krystlee said yeah about coming to this party cus I'm finna turn tf up time needs go by quick
. . .

Ughh yes it's finally 9:30 I gotta start getting ready. Outfit: black V neck, gold chain some jeans and all black nikes and my hairs in a pony tail. Off to pick up Krystlee

Krystlee's P.O.V

I have no idea what type of party this is, idk if I should wear a dress or what. I look at the time and it's 9:50 so Jay must be on her way over and I'm not ready.

"Beeep!! beeeep!!" ughh that's Jay. I open the door and motion for her to come in cus I'm not ready, so she comes in like 5 minutes after.

"Yoo what's up shawty, we're gonna be late" Jay says

"Umm the party just started relax ya self before I not even go"

"Someone's mad"

"Never that"

So after that I got dressed and we headed out to the party I was kinda matching Jay. Outfit: black legging, grey tank top with a cardigan and a gold necklace with curly hair.

So when we get there the party is sooo lit! There's cute ass studs and fems everywhere, I hope I don't get myself in some trouble tonight. myy goshh!

Jay's P.O.V

These girls are badd asf man I need to control my self lmao. I'm just chilling laid back in the seat and some fine ass girl sees me and comes over. Ooh gosh Jay control ya self!!

"Hey sexy, I'm Rebecca"

"Wassup shawty"

"You tryna dance"

"Uhh yea sure"

So we start dancing like grinding grinding she's all close to me my hormones are going crazy rn. Then wine slow by gyptian started playing ( AN: Play the song it would make it better. )
She wines slow and then ticks now everything is touching like it never did she knows how to move her body, she started grinning front wards then it was a rap I was all on her kissing her neck and all! It's about to go down! ;)

Krystlee's P.O.V

I get out the bathroom and I see everybody dancing and laughing. After about 10 minutes of trying to find Jay, I find her in the corner hugged up and kissed up on some girl, I start to tear up. My heart is so broken, I look so dumb rn. Jay sees me staring and stops I immediately walk out.

AN: heyyy guys, I'm so sorry. I've been sooo busy with school but I will be updating a lot more and thanks for the support and great comments.. love you guys❤ hope you like this chapter.