Ch. 5

Start writing your story

Jay's P.O.V

Tbh I don't really wanna tell her what happened about me messing around with Sasha because we just started getting good you feel me? Why would I ruin that just too tell her some fucked up shit but then to think about should I tell her cause if she finds out herself she's never gonna trust me.... All these thoughts are racing through my head at 2am when I should be sleep. I just don't want her to break up with me cause we just got off good you feel? We just fucked and allat.

I call my sis Ada to see what she would say she has good ass advice always.

Ada - what's good bro?
Jay - I need advice man idk what to do about this situation
Ada - with Sasha?
Jay- wait how you know wtf?
Ada - she posted a picture on Instagram and said my one and only
Jay - FUCKKKKK! Bro I'm dating Krystlee and I was gonna ask you how to tell her that I cheated but this bitch already said some shit!
Ada - you better call Sasha cause them pictures are serious
Jay - *hangs up*

WTF WHY DO HOES ALWAYS HAVE TO DO SHIT LIKE THIS MAN? WHY CANT THEY JUST STAY IN THERE PLACES AND CHILL TF OUT

Let me look at wtf this shit is.......
I look on Instagram and it's 3 pictures the first one is just us when we went out the second one was when I was gripping her boobs with no shirt on and the third one was a video of me licking her pussy while she has clothes on and she makes my head stay down there... FUCK!! Krystlee hearted it!!!!

I'll just talk to her in school I'm pissed off right now let me not see Sasha in school please God be on my side with this shit cause if I see her OMG!

Krystlee's P.O.V
Krystlee- What I just seen explains why tf Jay's been acting like a bitch. I blocked her on everything man why do I always go for the players!! I never wanna see her again"

Tia - that's crazy babe I'm so sorry mami you don't deserve that shit just do you and see how tf she acts don't delete her on insta and just talk to Tasha fuck Jayla stooooopid ass hoe

Krystlee - nbs I am cause two can play at this game foh I will not look like a fool it's time for me to LEVEL TF UP!!!

Tia - yaassss bitch now get ready for school and wear some shit cute 🤪

Krystlee - HEARD YOUUU MAMAS!!!

(A.N - Tia is Krystlee's best friend)

It's time to level up now! I'm getting ready while blasting "Sauce" by Ella Mai dancing and shit. I'm doing my makeup and everything today time to get badddddd🗣.

* I put on my black Nike sweatshirt dress it's gonna be 80 degrees today and I put on my all white Air Force 1s with my pink choker my hoops and my hair is straight with my baby hairs out and I got my nice lip gloss on with a crop top jean jacket *

Damn I look good I say to myself as I get into my car and head to school hopefully I don't see this girl because if I do I'm just gonna act like she's not there tbh I'm so over her doing stupid shit we've been dating for 4 months and she's still doing dumb shit I'm all set like I said it's time to level up baby!

A.N - I'm sorry it's short but I just wanted to upload something so y'all can have something to ready... I'm so excited I found my password! I hope y'all like this little twist and stay tuned for more spicy chapters trust cause Krystlee is defffff gonna level up 🤫