Ch. 8

Krystalee's POV
(1 day after the hookah Getty)

I get dressed in a half black and half white shorts romper w my black ugg slippers my hair out curly some lipgloss and my name chain w medium size hoop earrings and I put on my cute eyelashes on some simple buh cute shit today.

I'm supposed to be meeting w Tasha today. Ooh yeah let me tell y'all. So yesterday I had a little Getty w my bestfriend & Tash and it was lit we was drinking and smoking playing games and it was just a vibe I'm really starting to like Tash she gives me something I never felt before and I kinda like it. Buh that day was super lit and we all had fun! Tash helped me clean up and then went home and told me to get ready.

Tasha's POV

I like this girl she's different she's not all over the place and she's up front w me she told me what happened w her and Jay that day while I was helping her clean up and idk it didn't bother me but she's just a whole vibe anyways I get dressed w my black shorts and white shirt w my all white air forces my silver chain w my diamond earrings and my MK watch and I call shawty to tell her I'm on my way and listen for a beep cause I'm on the AUX.

She comes out and the first thing I notice is we're dressed alike which I found mad cute cause we didn't plan that shit at all.

"Hey babygirl" I say sensually

"Hey boo" she says all cute and girly

"Matching my fly today huh?" I said while I'm driving away. She looks at our outfits and starts smiling

"I guess so, were definitely taking pictures for instaaaaa" she says loud and dramatic

Something about her just makes me happy bruh idk what it is buh she's different, Jays bitch ass lost her chance and now it's my turn to show her how to be treated correctly.

"I'm w it mamas" I reply

She's just singing the songs and on snap feeling herself as she should. Then Slide by H.E.R ft YG
comes on and she starts singing and I never knew she can sing like that (song in the media). Buh at this point the top is down and we're both singing she's recording both of us and it's just a vibe I needed, we pull up to the beach and it's about 9:37 at night so there's no one here but us

Krystlee's POV

We pull up to the beach and I'm extremely excited I love the beach when it's dark it's just a typa vibe I dig tbh. She gets a bag from the trunk and it has everything we need in it down to a speaker. We set up everything and since it's just us we go for a walk on the sand idk how she knew buh she brought me a bathing suit so I change in that and somehow we end up holding hands. When we touch I get this tingly feeling in my body that I can't control and I kinda like it.

After walking for about 10 minutes we sit down and turn the speaker up. We both put our phone on airplane mode so both of our attention is on each other. I dig this so much. I push her and run into the water to make her chase me. We play in the beach for about an hour or so and then we wrap everything up and get back in the car. She asked me if I wanted to sleep over and I told her yeah because I knew Jay would be there waiting and I didn't wanna see her at this point she's irrelevant.

Tasha's POV

I asked her to sleepover and she said yeah so I ask her where she wants to eat and she said McDonalds so we stopped there and got some food and then went back to my house and took showers. We showered together but nothing happened at all. We literally just showered. We went to my room and watched a movie and ate.

She pushed her body on me so I held her while she laid on my chest and I started playing in her hair. We was watching a scary movie so she kept jumping and she got so scared she jumped into my lap and I laughed

"You scared mamas?" I said laughing

"Yess" she said very fast

I turned it off and asked her if she wanted to watch me play so I was playing 2k19 so laid in front of me so I had a view on her ass and my game. It was hard to focus on my game when her ass was in my face. I rubbed her leg slowly and she let out a little moan. I laughed and played my game until it was over and then put it on Netflix.

"Tash?" She says

"Wassup babygirl" I say

"Your vibe is amazing" she says while smiling

I grab her chin and say "not better than yours". She leans in and then we kiss she gets on top of me and now she's on my lap as we're kissing slowly and passionately. She starts to slowly grind on me as we're kissing and I can feel everything I grab her ass and get into more and more. I start to kiss her neck and leave her hickeys all over she's moaning I get on top of her and kiss all over her body. I strap up and now you know it's about to go down. I start eating her nice wet pussy as she's moaning my name and pulling my hair I make her cum once and then I get on top and do my thing. She starts screaming as I go in and out of her extremely wet pussy. "HARDERRR DADDY" she yells so I go harder and deeper she gripping the sheets and screaming "DADDY DONT STOP DONT STOP" so we fuck for about 3 hours. Then I look deep in her eyes and say "Your mine now you know that right?" in a demanding voice as I'm choking her sexually but w aggression "yes daddy" she says. I kiss her neck and then we fall asleep.

I jump up as I realized it was all a dream.

A.N - sorry this chapter is short I'll be uploading again later on today so be ready for that anyways writers block ain't shit and I've been having it a lot lately but I'm backkk and be ready for more content!!!