Chapter Four: A Date with Danger

Aaron POV

All of us are at the base. Me, Shelby, and Kendall were experimenting on a device. "Careful. Those wires are live now." Kendall said. Riley, and Ivan are inspecting the telescope. "The telescope, looking into outer space. Sorcery I say." Ivan said.

"No, just, uh, lenses, and mirrors. Should be perfect." Riley said. Riley look through the telescope, and saw someone, that someone turns out to be Koda. Tyler was reading a book, and Chase was cleaning his trophy.

"First place Amber Beach Half-Pipe." Chase said, as he placed his trophy down. All of us went too Chase. "Another date?" Riley questioned. "The old 'Look at my great trophy' Routine." Shelby said. "What?" Chase said. "That means it's what, the fourth date?" I questioned.

"Actually trophies are the fifth date." Tyler said. "I do believe the fourth date, was the push-up contest?" Ivan said. "Ha ha, no, the old relation, I don't do the push-up contest anymore." Chase said, as he grabs his trophy, and put it into his bag.

"That because girl beat him." Koda said than he covers his mouth. All of us laughed a bit. "Look, this girl, she's-she's different. She makes me feel so, you know, so-" Chase was about to say, but he got zapped. "Electric." Ivan said. We laughed a bit. "I hope there's a bond between you." Ivan said. Chase left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us arrived at the area where Tyler, and Chase are. Morphed.

"Wrong! That's more heroes!" Riley said.

Riley, and Ivan begin fighting Singe.

Me, and Koda stood in front of Tyler, and Chase. While Shelby went to check up on them.

"Are you alright?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah." Chase said.

Riley, and Ivan were still fighting Singe.

"Who is this candlestick?" Ivan asked.

"Let me show you!" Singe said, as he attacked them.

The both of them fell.

We regrouped.

"This guy's tough, but we can beat him!" Tyler said.

"My headaches' getting worst!" Singe said.

"You're going to have more than a headache! Take him down!" Tyler said.

We went after Singe.

"Flame Flare!" Singe said, as he attack us.

"Look out!" I said, as we dodged his attack.

The attack made a huge damage to the road.

"I might have to destroy you, another day! My head is killing me!" Singe said.

"Forget your stupid headache! Finish them off!" Fury said.

"You're telling me what to do? You've been here millions of years, and you haven't recovered one Energem!" Singe said.

"I'll get rid of your headache, by getting rid of your head!" Fury said.

The both of them starts fighting each other.

"Now's our chance! Shelby, Koda, Aaron!" Tyler said.

"Dino Morpher Blast!" Me, Koda, and Shelby shouted, as we fired at them.

Singe, and Fury teleported away.

"They'd disappeared!" Chase said.

"We almost had 'em!" Tyler said.