Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin

A/N: Next Chapter is special, because it features the Turquoise Ranger.

Aaron POV

Me, Tyler, and Ivan were at the base. Tyler showed us the picture, the others took o fKoda catching fishes. "Nice catch." Tyler said. "Awesome." I said. "You call that a fish? Back in my day, a fish could eat an entire ship." Ivan said. "They're fishing for trout, not whales." Tyler said. I hummed in agreement. "I kinda wish we gone with them." Tyler said.

Phillip, and James came into the base. "...They found no trace of the Silver Energem. And they have searched the entire Earth." Phillip said. "If the Silver Energem's not on Earth where could it be?" Kendall questioned. "We also don't know if we could find the Turquoise Energem, or if it's bonded to someone yet." James said.

Suddenly the alarm beeped. "That's not a good sign." Kendall said, as she checks the screen. "What is it?" James asked. "It's a small object entering the atmosphere. It's trajectory is heading for." Kendall was about to say. "Amber Beach. It's coming here." Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We arrived to where the object is. "There it is." I said. "Woah, what do you think it is?" Tyler said. "Don't get too close, we have no idea who might've-" Kendall was about to say. The object showed us a message. "Greetings, I am the Silver Ranger, I send you this message from the far region of space, although I'm bonded to the Silver Energem, the bare distance between myself, and Titano Zord has caused the Zord to be deactivated." The Silver Ranger said.

"The Silver Energem's in space this whole time." Kendall said. "The location of the Titano Zord is-" The Silver Ranger was about to say, until it got destroyed. "No!" Kendall exclaimed.

Monsters appeared.

"I told you not to damage it, fool! Give me that blaster!" Fury said.

"You've given me another headache! Trust me for a change, let's just destroy them!" Singe said.

"Not gonna happen fire freak!" Tyler said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Tyler shouted. We held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" We shouted. We pressed on our Dino Chargers, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash The Power!" We shouted. We spun it, and fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"Time to take them out!" Tyler said.

All of us begin fighting.

Ivan was fighting a Spikeball.

Tyler, and James were fighting Wrench.

Me, and Phillip were fighting Singe.

Kendall was fighting Fury.

Tyler stopped Fury from getting the pod.

"Wrong, you won't be getting your claw on it!" Tyler said.

"Let's give them, a saber send off!" Tyler said.

Our Sabers started to glow.

"Power Slash!" All of us shouted, as we attack the monsters.

"Oh man, the message pod is really messed up!" Tyler said, as he picks it up.

"It's bad, but I think I could fix it." Kendall said.

"Let's get it back to the lab." James said.

"Yes, before Fury and his lackeys recover." Phillip said.