Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda

Aaron POV

All of us are outside in an open field. "Now Koda, things that progressed in the last couple of thousands years, this equipment is what we called sports." Chase said, as he hands Koda a basketball. "Sports." Koda said. "I see no jousting poles, or darts, or a single greased pig." Ivan said.

"For catch butterflies?" Koda asked, as he held a tennis racket. "Butterflies? No, no, it's called tennis." Tyler said. After playing tennis. "Koda, you have to hit the tennis ball, a little softer." Tyler said, as his tennis racket has a hole. Koda was holding a bent tennis racket.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

"But I like to hit hard." Koda said. "Rugby's the game for you than, mate. It's New Zealand's favorite sports." Chase said, as he threw the football to Koda.

"All you have to do, is get to the end of the field, with that ball." Chase said. All of us are now lined up. I was standing behind Chase. "You must get pass us first, which is not going to happen." Ivan said. Koda shrugged, and ran. Koda got to the end of the field, with us being dragged by him.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

Now we move on to Golf. "Let's try something else." I said, as I placed the golf ball in place. "Golf, you hit that little ball, as hard as you can." Shelby said, as she hands Koda the golf club. "Okay." Koda said, as he hits it. Dirt got thrown. "Like that?" Koda asked holding a bent golf club.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We are now onto baseball, Riley was giving Koda instructions, but we were interrupted by monsters.

"Koda, look out! Monsters!" Riley said.

"Game time, Rangers!" Game Face said.

"Stop them!" Koda said.

All of us begin fighting.

Koda was fighting Game Face, and got thrown.

We defeated the Vivix.

"Time for some terrifying tennis! Serve them cannonballs!" Game face said.

The Vivix attack us.

"Look out!" Ivan said.

We got hit, and fell to the ground.

"Now for the fatal footballs!" Game Face said.

The Vivix attack us again.

We dodged the attack, but still fell to the ground.

"Bring out the brutal baseballs!" Game Face said.

"Wind up, doom squad! And power pitch!" Game Face said.

The Vivix attack us again.

Koda, grabbed a baseball bat, and deflected the baseballs back at the monsters.

Game Face got thrown.

"I think he's gone, thanks Koda." Tyler said. "Hey, hey kids, you okay?" A guy asked. "Uh, yeah, yeah, we're fine." Tyler said. "Alright, good. How ya goin'? Name's Ted, Ted Coach for the Amber Beach Earthquake's Baseball Team. Wow man, that was some of the best hitting I've ever seen. How would you like to play baseball on the Big Leagues?" Ted asked Koda.

"Would I like that?" Koda asked. "Are you kidding? You'd love it. One second, coach." Riley said, as he brings Koda to a place, and talks. They finished talking, and talk to Ted. "Okay, I play." Koda said. "Great, you're going to be a superstar kid." Ted said.